By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The PS3 isn't doing that much better. Stop these stupid topics

oh

btw- tell your mom I want my watch back...

i think I left it on her nightstand...

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

But with christmas.... the attach rate gets much higher soo sales are likey to go up next year and more games will be sold.

you know how you can kill a blonde?

just put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a swimming pool

psn- tokila

kirby007 said:
endurance said:
tombi123 said:
the PS3 is doing about 2M better than most people predicted a few months ago.

ps3 is doing almost what i predictid which was 10 million by the end of the year

they will never make that^^

i know i predicted that because i thought MGS4 and GT5 would launch this year,but i am wrong on that

Do you know how a blonde kills a fish?

she drowneds it

psn- tokila

Around the Network
Diabloz said:
But with christmas.... the attach rate gets much higher soo sales are likey to go up next year and more games will be sold.

yes that is always the likely scenerio

tokilamockingbrd said:
ur mom is so fat when she steps on a scale, it says "one at a time please"

Yes any movie with Tom Hamks would be GREAT! specially if it was a video hames! I agree!

Me: Even if you think you like me... You Don't! It's just that simple. I can be the bigger man and accept Xbox 360 may have some good games but screw their Hardware to HELL!!! F*** the RROD!!! Me: I'm not a fan boy :D. I just choose to hate everything Micro$oft and I love being immature! Can't wait to talk to you! Aesop: It is easy to be brave from a safe distance. Aesop: We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. Me: STFU... I'm eating tacos....... I reverse...... yea! Predictions for 2008 Coming Soon!!!

what do you call a blonde in a freezer?

A frosted flake

psn- tokila

Let me say this:

This was not baiting. This was not trolling. Was it harsh. Yeah, it was, but this was due to my frustration on the fact. People obviously skimmed it and make a comment. The people who quoted me were trolls. But, did anyone actually get the point?

The point is what I've been saying 9000 times in the span of 30minutes. There are too many "Yay Sony" topics. I swear, every week there is one. It's not that they CAN'T have then as everyone thinks it is. The point is there is an obvious glut of them. You'd think I'd make a topic for one or two post. NO. It was fine when there was one or two post. But now, everyone has made a topic on it. And that's the problem. This is a sales site. It should be obvious why they are doing well. It's no mystery of modern science. Of course, people seem to forget this.

The problem is this: There are too many of these topics, they are all the same, they are for (very) small benchmarks. It's OK Sony is doing well, but to many people felt it was an attack on Sony and trolled. It';s obvious no one thought about it. No one though "OK, maybe there are too many topics". But instead, everyone thinks "Oh it's a troll" "Oh he hates Sony".

It shows the weakness of the community. People seem to put themselves into sides rather then try to look objectivly. It's like a gang war. I'm suddenly a Nintendo guy and they are all Sony guys. The site's purpose is to look at sales. Natrually, people have a console they like best; no changing that. People just need to understand that there are no sides. My point was that there were too many of these topics when there only needs to be one or two, but people just say it as an attack on Sony(a company that you are not a part of) and nothing more. 

tokilamockingbrd said:
Do you know how a blonde kills a fish?

she drowneds it

ok you are completely going off topic with these jokes