By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The PS3 isn't doing that much better. Stop these stupid topics

what is the difference between Endurance and an elephant?

1,000 pounds....
but the elephant is catching up

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network
tokilamockingbrd said:
what is the difference between Endurance and an elephant?

1,000 pounds....
but the elephant is catching up

hey that wasnt nice

a blonde was driving in the Indi 500, she made 11 pits stops. 6 to gas and change tires and 5 to ask for directions.

psn- tokila

how do you kill Smashchu?

speed up the ice cream truck

psn- tokila

Smashchu said:
Let me say this:

This was not baiting. This was not trolling. Was it harsh. Yeah, it was, but this was due to my frustration on the fact. People obviously skimmed it and make a comment. The people who quoted me were trolls. But, did anyone actually get the point?

The point is what I've been saying 9000 times in the span of 30minutes. There are too many "Yay Sony" topics. I swear, every week there is one. It's not that they CAN'T have then as everyone thinks it is. The point is there is an obvious glut of them. You'd think I'd make a topic for one or two post. NO. It was fine when there was one or two post. But now, everyone has made a topic on it. And that's the problem. This is a sales site. It should be obvious why they are doing well. It's no mystery of modern science. Of course, people seem to forget this.

The problem is this: There are too many of these topics, they are all the same, they are for (very) small benchmarks. It's OK Sony is doing well, but to many people felt it was an attack on Sony and trolled. It';s obvious no one thought about it. No one though "OK, maybe there are too many topics". But instead, everyone thinks "Oh it's a troll" "Oh he hates Sony".

yeah i get what your saying there have been alot of threads lately saying as how the ps3 is doing awesome it will beat the 360 and stuff like that

Around the Network
Smashchu said:
Let me say this:

This was not baiting. This was not trolling. Was it harsh. Yeah, it was, but this was due to my frustration on the fact. People obviously skimmed it and make a comment. The people who quoted me were trolls. But, did anyone actually get the point?

The point is what I've been saying 9000 times in the span of 30minutes. There are too many "Yay Sony" topics. I swear, every week there is one. It's not that they CAN'T have then as everyone thinks it is. The point is there is an obvious glut of them. You'd think I'd make a topic for one or two post. NO. It was fine when there was one or two post. But now, everyone has made a topic on it. And that's the problem. This is a sales site. It should be obvious why they are doing well. It's no mystery of modern science. Of course, people seem to forget this.

The problem is this: There are too many of these topics, they are all the same, they are for (very) small benchmarks. It's OK Sony is doing well, but to many people felt it was an attack on Sony and trolled. It';s obvious no one thought about it. No one though "OK, maybe there are too many topics". But instead, everyone thinks "Oh it's a troll" "Oh he hates Sony".

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial

what dies but never lives?

a battery

psn- tokila

So, a guy asks a american blonde which one is closer, the eiffel tower or the moon.

She said "the moon of course, which one you can see from here?"

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

100th POSTS

Smashchu said:
Let me say this:

hey I could have said the same about this thread => http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=12253

but who are we kidding right?