By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The PS3 isn't doing that much better. Stop these stupid topics

ok so a guy with a speech problems goes into a store and asked the clerk for a fuket of nails, the clerk looks at him then realizes he wanted "a bucket of nails". He then goes to a bar and ask for some Bum, the bar tender realizes that he was saying "rum" and gives him a bottle. He then goes to the pets store and ask for a Cocketspanket... the worker looks at him bewildered then the man points a the dog and the worker says "Oh, you wanted a Cocorspaniel(sp?)"

The man was walking down the street when his dog got away. He looks at an older gentleman and ask him "Will you hold my bum and fuket while I grab my cocketspanket"

: )

I am not sure if this joke is allowed here, if it is not tell me and I will delete it.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

it is green and you can eat it .... kermit the snicker

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Munkeh111 said:
Many people predicted that the PS3 would never even make 7m, and it is now outselling the 360 on a constant basis in Europe, and of course in Japan. Just look at the weekly sales for this year, and you can see that the PS3 has undertracked the 360 throughout the year, until the holidays when they have been basically equal

many people predicted the wii to come in last place and the ps3 to continue its video game system dominance....  so i guess we should all be talking a lot of crap

kirby007 said:
Destroyer_of_knights said:
Smashchu said:
Let me say this:

This was not baiting. This was not trolling. Was it harsh. Yeah, it was, but this was due to my frustration on the fact. People obviously skimmed it and make a comment. The people who quoted me were trolls. But, did anyone actually get the point?

The point is what I've been saying 9000 times in the span of 30minutes. There are too many "Yay Sony" topics. I swear, every week there is one. It's not that they CAN'T have then as everyone thinks it is. The point is there is an obvious glut of them. You'd think I'd make a topic for one or two post. NO. It was fine when there was one or two post. But now, everyone has made a topic on it. And that's the problem. This is a sales site. It should be obvious why they are doing well. It's no mystery of modern science. Of course, people seem to forget this.

The problem is this: There are too many of these topics, they are all the same, they are for (very) small benchmarks. It's OK Sony is doing well, but to many people felt it was an attack on Sony and trolled. It';s obvious no one thought about it. No one though "OK, maybe there are too many topics". But instead, everyone thinks "Oh it's a troll" "Oh he hates Sony".

hey I could have said the same about this thread => http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=12253

but who are we kidding right?

god how fun was that;)?

lol, tell me about it.

Just check out the numbers - it is still 1 week left but PS3 oversold 360 for more then a half million during the same period of sales time. Inspite of the bad press and the crowds of angry xbots around....
Keep it up PS3 =)

Around the Network
Quartz said:
Carol singers will be popping into the thread next... :D :D :D

silent night... holy night... all is calm...

gunnar2906 said:
Just check out the numbers - it is still 1 week left but PS3 oversold 360 for more then a half million during the same period of sales time. Inspite of the bad press and the crowds of angry xbots around....
Keep it up PS3 =)

at what number are you looking Cr3cKHIGH DOWN WITH DOPE?

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

We will We will rock you.... wait not a cmas song

hmm.

Away in a manger no crip for a bed, but little Lord Jesus lay down his sweet head, the stars in the sky look down where he lay, but little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay.

psn- tokila

why does it always have too go about your needs? why never my needs?

Jan 27th is the day that you pass 9000

next day you get hit by a truck and lose you abiliyty to type.

Anything else you would like to know?

psn- tokila