By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The PS3 isn't doing that much better. Stop these stupid topics

SeriousWB said:
Ninty fanboy baiting, Sony fanboys biting, hard.

It's funny you mention this, because just last week I did the oposite, just look at my sign and click on the link and you'll see, it was full of many lolz, got banned but it was well worth it.

Around the Network

Eh stop the stupid topics about WII sales doing so well, as well or any kind of thread based on sales... oh... shoot this is a sales site .

I'm pleased PS3 is doing better, its really a wonderful piece of hardware, now all it need is a bigger library of games to play on it and then I don't mean shooters only!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Rainbows are a big thing this year!

Me: Even if you think you like me... You Don't! It's just that simple. I can be the bigger man and accept Xbox 360 may have some good games but screw their Hardware to HELL!!! F*** the RROD!!! Me: I'm not a fan boy :D. I just choose to hate everything Micro$oft and I love being immature! Can't wait to talk to you! Aesop: It is easy to be brave from a safe distance. Aesop: We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. Me: STFU... I'm eating tacos....... I reverse...... yea! Predictions for 2008 Coming Soon!!!

weezy said:
zackblue said:
All of you are trolling, thread needs to be closed.

This guy reminds me of the local school narc.  ROFL!!!

All of you in this thread just be a man! quit being such cowards!

This is all I see whenever someone gets thier panties tied up in a bunch.

---"Oh no! i cant take this 'baiting' / 'trolling'!"

---"someone call the mods to close this thread down because i was sheltered as a child and I cant take it when anyone has a disagreement with me!"

Truth ^

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

the PS3 is doing about 2M better than most people predicted a few months ago.

Around the Network
tombi123 said:

ps3 is doing almost what i predictid which was 10 million by the end of the year

ur mom is so fat when she wears a white dress they use her for a movie screem!!!! take that!!!

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

*~Onna76~* said:
Eh stop the stupid topics about WII sales doing so well, as well or any kind of thread based on sales... oh... shoot this is a sales site .

I'm pleased PS3 is doing better, its really a wonderful piece of hardware, now all it need is a bigger library of games to play on it and then I don't mean shooters only!

yeah i would like to see more RPG's

ur mom is so fat when she steps on a scale, it says "one at a time please"

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

endurance said:
tombi123 said:

ps3 is doing almost what i predictid which was 10 million by the end of the year

they will never make that^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.