By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The PS3 isn't doing that much better. Stop these stupid topics

Sorair said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Sorair said:
endurance said:
Sorair said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
PS3 can't even break 100K in Japan during the holidays, its not going to win anything, except maybe third place, unless it can somehow gain traction in NA or Japan it won't even overtake the 360

I'm not surprised because there isn't any software that appeals to the Japanese.

some do appeal to them and when they got released ps3 still didnt break 100k

Well maybe I should pull out the Wii card called "Wii turned the Japanese into casual gamers".

Then explain why Galaxy is having such strong legs?

Hello!!, hardcore buy the game the first couple of weeks, then the casual gamers are the ones that extend the games legs....

what about the hardcore gamers that are now getting the wii i bet there also getting SMG

Around the Network
Smashchu said:

OK people, it's clear to me some people on this site don't know diddily squat about sales. Why? Because for some reason, everyone thinks the PS3 isw making a come back and will win the console war.

Some obviously doesn't have their head screwed on right, and by some, I mean the idiots (sony fans or not) making these topics. It was fine at first. Yes, the sales were incresing, but there are two itty bitty factors everyone seemed to forget.

1. The system just had a $100 price drop
  2. It's Christmas

PS3 SHOULD be goping up. It would be a surprise if sales weren't going up. But did anyone notice that every system is going up. The PS3 has sold 2million is about a 6week time (end of Nov to now). However, the DS sells a million a week and I never saw a topic on that. But I did see a topic on PS3 geting a 2% increse.

People, these topics need to stop. Even is the PS3 was doing well without these factors, they'd still be annoying. We sure as hell don't need topic spaming. Wait untiln sometime in January before you pass judgement. It's not fair to say that a system is making a comeback when it's selling well (as is everyother system) during the Holiday season. These topics have gone to far and it's pretty much evferyone say "Good job sony" when they are still struggling behind by a lot.

Saying people are stupid does not make good topic...

Quality thread...

Good to see this site is still going 

first : it was already visable in ds software vs. psp software

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

but back on a good topic... All three systems did well but to me the 360 was a disapointment. I had higher expectations for it this week in Europe and I actually find it hard to beleive it was bested by the PS2(altho cheap price may have something to do with it... O well good sales for all
:D

Me: Even if you think you like me... You Don't! It's just that simple. I can be the bigger man and accept Xbox 360 may have some good games but screw their Hardware to HELL!!! F*** the RROD!!! Me: I'm not a fan boy :D. I just choose to hate everything Micro$oft and I love being immature! Can't wait to talk to you! Aesop: It is easy to be brave from a safe distance. Aesop: We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. Me: STFU... I'm eating tacos....... I reverse...... yea! Predictions for 2008 Coming Soon!!!

*Walks out of this thread*

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial
Around the Network
Nanaki XII said:
Smashchu said:
Nanaki XII said:

Hmmmm... guess the Wii should only have the koolest of all the threads. I mean thats why I got mine all the Kool Kids were buying them. Wait... srry... I guess this rule should apply to the Wii as well... Yes maybe the Wii is making Milestones but so is the 360 and PS3 as well. To each their own. Guess thats why top 48 = Nintendo *stares blankly*. And this thred is the worst example of what your trying to prove. Plus if I'm not mistaking your trolling right in the title of the thread bashing the PS3... I wonder how that would work if I put another system up there? Bring on the FLAMES! *catches fire*

First off, I couldn't understand half of the stuff you were trying to say. But here is the deal.

It's not bad that a topic be made when a system hits a milestone. But most of these topics are not even for milestones. Most are just "Sony doing good". And as I said, it's no wonder why it is doing good. It should be. BUT, everyone want's to make 9000 topics about it.

And thatr's what almost alkl of you fail to understand. You just get all fussy that I said the PS3 isn't doing that well. Is it doing well. Yes, but it is to be expected. The point is these topics are usless. ALL of them are the same, and there is over 9000 of them. 8million is not a milestone people. 10 is. X in a short amount of time is. But 2 million in a 2 months span isn't, especially when those 2 months are holidays. 

The point is people need to stop with these topics. Make one and then quit it.  Wii and 360 did have their own topics but theirs were for higher benchmarks and not all in the span of a month. It's people just being stupid.PS3 is entiled to a topic, but we don't need 50 topics saying "Sony is back" and then every other post is "Congradulations Sony". Make one at 10million bgut actually stop these topics. When a real benchmark comes, make a topic. Make one topic saying "Sony is doing pretty good right now" Not "Yay Sony" 50million times.

If you couldn't understand half the things I said you are an Idiot... Let me spell that for you I-D-I-O-T !!! There you go. Nice and simplified ;) I'm fired up for today and if I'm going to be banned... ban me but ban him as well. Ohhh you should be playing Brain Acadamy: Wii Degree instead of Warioware. Alot more E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N-A-L!!! YAY! Yes I rant and talk to much but fan boys wether it be any system jus piss me the hell off *angry face*

how good of you:)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Leaves thread, obvious baiting going on...

Good to see this site is still going 

Sorair said:
zackblue said:
All of you are trolling, thread needs to be closed.

I agree and thats why I'm leaving this shitty-ass thread. It was to counteract the fact the PS3 was doing good in Europe and the thread starter got mad.

No., If the thread is shitty, then you are part of the problem.

The PS3 has been doing well in Europe. Everyone knows that. If you read past the title, you'd understand this was to stop everyone from amking 50million topics about it. The OP may have been argressive, but no one got the point and started braning me a Sony hater. It's not that I hate Sony, but their fans aren't helping. 

Again, people, the point was to stop making topics about everything Sony is doing. I'm not against it the first time and I gladdly posted saying they finally moved up a precent. It's that everyone and their grandmother looked at the title and immidiatly trolled. 

Moral of the story: get some sence people.  It's not that I'm madSony is doing well, no. But like I said, everyone has blown it out of proportion. Make one topic. ONE. If the system sells 10million units, make ONE topic. I only saw one topic about the Wii hitting 10million, an actual benchmark. 

So, make ONE topic saying "Sony is having a merry Christmas" or something and tell how it's doing much better and finally got some market shares.  

Ninty fanboy baiting, Sony fanboys biting, hard.

zackblue said:
All of you are trolling, thread needs to be closed.

This guy reminds me of the local school narc.  ROFL!!!

All of you in this thread just be a man! quit being such cowards!

This is all I see whenever someone gets thier panties tied up in a bunch.

---"Oh no! i cant take this 'baiting' / 'trolling'!"

---"someone call the mods to close this thread down because i was sheltered as a child and I cant take it when anyone has a disagreement with me!"

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY