By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you "accidentally" bought a game twice?

Have you "accidentally" bought a game twice?

Yes 42 23.73%

No 133 75.14%

Total:175

By "accidently", I meant you might have forgotten you have the game 'cause you never even unpack your game in the first place and completely forgot you bought it at some point.

Around the Network

I've been buying Call of Duty 4:  Modern Warfare over and over again.  This time, it was called Black Ops.  That sonuva bitch is getting clever.

d21lewis said:

I've been buying Call of Duty 4:  Modern Warfare over and over again.  This time, it was called Black Ops.  That sonuva bitch is getting clever.

Oh dont feel bad,  you arent the only one

No - but I bought Fifa 10 and then received Fifa 11 as a gift. Which I would have never bought myself being largely identical. That's the closest I could get to your question.

There's been several games I bought, sold (or gave away), missed and ended up buying again.

Never bought a game I owned already (unless it was for a different platform or part of a compliation I wanted).

Around the Network

I bought Sacred 2 twice. Both times the collector's edition. One for Pc and one for the ps3. I was fooled by the price!! Still regret it, since I haven't played either.

Nope, I know all the games I own...but similar story, every time I go to my grandpas, I see some dvds that the owns 2-3 times, hahaha.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Well I bought the same twice before (WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos/The Frozen Throne) only because I thought I lost my original discs, so I went and bought the Battle Chest (only $20 anyways), and two days later I find the "lost" originals. So now I have 2 copies of each WarCraft III game.

d21lewis said:

Lmao that was a good one.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Smeags said:

Well I bought the same twice before (WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos/The Frozen Throne) only because I thought I lost my original discs, so I went and bought the Battle Chest (only $20 anyways), and two days later I find the "lost" originals. So now I have 2 copies of each WarCraft III game.

I'll take one...I sort of regret selling that, I've had urges to play the real Island Defense and Dota lately

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.