By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you "accidentally" bought a game twice?

Have you "accidentally" bought a game twice?

Yes 42 23.73%

No 133 75.14%

Total:175

Have you bought a game again that you forgot you already own?

This could be a problem for those that bought too many games but don't have time to play them.

Around the Network

I almost did. Not because I forgot though: I had bought this awesome PS3 game (Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars) and loved it so much that I wanted to buy it for my friend, too so we could also play it on his PS3 when I was visiting him. I didn't know that you can legally share the games you buy on PSN with friends!

Accidentally never.

On purpose few times but it was always buying super cheap steam version of something I already had because either

a) i wanted it on pc without need to look for disc

b) it was part of bigger bundle

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Nope, I know my games.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Never. Even though I do have a lot of games, I know each one.

Around the Network

Accidently never, but I have done so many times in the past due to wanting it on multiple platforms.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

no 

but i have bought an game again, because when ever you trade in an game, you want to play it again instead of all the games you still have. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Never by accident, but I've bought revision of existing game such as planescape torment (I own 3 copies currently) and Heroes of Might and Magic 3

yes, weird story..well I almost get it a third time...all on the same day

it was PES3.

How's that even possible? I don't see how someone "accidentally" buys a game twice.

Anyway, I did buy games more than once, but never by accident.