By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you "accidentally" bought a game twice?

Have you "accidentally" bought a game twice?

Yes 42 23.73%

No 133 75.14%

Total:175

not by accident I bought gta san andreas again because my original disc got scraped, if something happened to the current copy I would buy it again its worth every penny I have spent on it. though oblivion, fallout and red dead redemption seem to be the gta's of this gen. that is games you just keep going back to.

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

Around the Network

No, I'm not a retard.

BUT,

I do have a friend that bought FFXIII because he thought it was the same game he played on PSone, i.e. FFVII. We laughed so much at him hehe.Its really funny because he's quite good at Math and very sharp - Just couldn't read Roman Numerals.

Yes. It was Kingdom Hearts. I just could not remember did I own KH 1 or 2 so I bought it because it was so cheap.

I've bought some movies and cd's twice by accident, but not games. Many more on purpose though with laserdisc, dvd, blu-ray versions and directors cut of some movies :/

I have 2 copies of forza 2 due to it being packed in with my rrod replacement model.

I bought Ico a 2nd time since I was playing it when I moved from pal to ntsc territory and will get it again when the HD collection arrives.

I have braid on 360 and ps3 because the developer deserves it.

And I got some games double on steam with some multi game deals, but they let you gift the doubles to your friends :)

All the time in the Commodore 64 days when cheap ass game developers would re-release the same games under new titles.

Around the Network

nope, repurchased said games because of lost, broken or ease of use such as downloadable version versus non

i have bought books multiple times though.  if i buy a softcover version of a book, if i like it later buy a hardcover.  or else if a hardcover version looks really nice i will replace mine.  for example need to get new hardcover lord of the rings.  mine are like a school book pages.  and due to school books being soo damn hard to read it kind of translates to this as well.  I want my  books to have a paper feel pages, not this bullshit plasticky feel to them

Not bought a game again by accident but I did buy a preowned copy of Halo3 from Game got it home and it was scratched to buggery. Bought a brand new copy online taught me a lot about preowned...

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

It happended to me twice with movies, but never with games (cost too much to allow me this kind of mistake).

Deliberately yes, I've bought Mass Effect twice, first on the 360 because my PC wasn't up to the task and, and when I got a new PC I bought it again.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Hell no. I can't waste money like that. I know what games I own.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Never, I keep track of all my games.