By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ZOMG PS3 Passes 8 Million!!!

DMeisterJ said:
@ Smashchu

But why would you want to hear any good news about Sony. You have Wario as your avatar, I can clearly see why you don't want to see Sony do well.

It's this doing well however ? Look back for any prediction in 2005 about the new gen of consoles. Everyone predicted the Ps3 to destroy Nintendo.

For all the talk about x360 only selling in one region, i would say thats true for the ps3 as well. It only sells in Europe.  

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

But all the ninty fanboys were telling me that all these price drops and new models were bad business moves because it makes Sony look like a desperate company.

Well they seemed to have done the trick.

DMeisterJ said:
So Kirby

Are you going to actually post about my topic in any of my threads, or call me biased some more?

ADMIT there is bias in you

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

tombi123 said:
But all the ninty fanboys were telling me that all these price drops and new models were bad business moves because it makes Sony look like a desperate company.

Well they seemed to have done the trick.

on short term yes they didn't totally got pounded

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

carlos710 said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ Smashchu

But why would you want to hear any good news about Sony. You have Wario as your avatar, I can clearly see why you don't want to see Sony do well.

It's this doing well however ? Look back for any prediction in 2005 about the new gen of consoles. Everyone predicted the Ps3 to destroy Nintendo.

For all the talk about x360 only selling in one region, i would say thats true for the ps3 as well. It only sells in Europe.

Actually the Xbox 360 is only dominating in one region and thats America.

PS3 is doing better than the Xbox 360 in Japan and Europe. 

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial
Around the Network
Sorair said:
carlos710 said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ Smashchu

but ps3 isn't dominating anywhere

Sorair said:
carlos710 said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ Smashchu

But it's still a non-factor in Japan. It sell at most like 50k a week, and the software sales are non-existant. Almost the same in america

So the only good  region for Sony it's europe.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

@ Kirby007

What bias? I have an XBOX 360. That I bought. I didn't buy a PS3 or a Wii. How is that a bias. Even though I want a PS3, and can play the Wii when I want to (My bro bought one to sell on eBay then kept it), so how is that a bias? You want me to lie?

kirby007 said:
Sorair said:
carlos710 said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ Smashchu

but ps3 isn't dominating anywhere

Well when we compare the Wii with the PS3 and 360, then yeah its not dominating...but comparing it to the Xbox 360 like I said above is true.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial

Awesome for Sony, looks like the behemoth is gaining momentum, very nice to see.