By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ZOMG PS3 Passes 8 Million!!!

carlos710 said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ Smashchu

But why would you want to hear any good news about Sony. You have Wario as your avatar, I can clearly see why you don't want to see Sony do well.

It's this doing well however ? Look back for any prediction in 2005 about the new gen of consoles. Everyone predicted the Ps3 to destroy Nintendo.

For all the talk about x360 only selling in one region, i would say thats true for the ps3 as well. It only sells in Europe.  

EDIT:  It's doing well compared to what it was doing in the beginning of the year.

Around the Network
Sorair said:
kirby007 said:
Sorair said:
carlos710 said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ Smashchu

But why would you want to hear any good news about Sony. You have Wario as your avatar, I can clearly see why you don't want to see Sony do well.

It's this doing well however ? Look back for any prediction in 2005 about the new gen of consoles. Everyone predicted the Ps3 to destroy Nintendo.

For all the talk about x360 only selling in one region, i would say thats true for the ps3 as well. It only sells in Europe.

Actually the Xbox 360 is only dominating in one region and thats America.

PS3 is doing better than the Xbox 360 in Japan and Europe.

but ps3 isn't dominating anywhere

Well when we compare the Wii with the PS3 and 360, then yeah its not dominating...but comparing it to the Xbox 360 like I said above is true.

lol why not compare it with the wii?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

carlos710 said:
Sorair said:
carlos710 said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ Smashchu

But it's still a non-factor in Japan. It sell at most like 50k a week, and the software sales are non-existant. Almost the same in america

So the only good region for Sony it's europe.

Oh so your ignoring Japan, like how your ignoring how the Xbox 360 is failing miserably in Japan. Nothing can keep that system up with sales. Lost Odyssey launched and failed. Couldn't even dominate over Blue Dragon...

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial

Well the PS3 might even have the audacity to outsell the 360 WW this christmas. That is impressive which ever way you look at it.

kirby007 said:
Sorair said:
kirby007 said:
Sorair said:
carlos710 said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ Smashchu

Well when we compare the Wii with the PS3 and 360, then yeah its not dominating...but comparing it to the Xbox 360 like I said above is true.

Clearly the Wii isn't using or going after a HD format or its not even HD 1080p....So thats why I'm comparing the 360 and PS3...

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial
Around the Network
tombi123 said:
Well the PS3 might even have the audacity to outsell the 360 WW this christmas. That is impressive which ever way you look at it.

HUH???

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

@kirby

what is it you don't understand?

oww i though you were talking about america:S
my bad

Sorair said:
kirby007 said:
Sorair said:
kirby007 said:
Sorair said:
carlos710 said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ Smashchu

Clearly the Wii isn't using or going after a HD format or its not even HD 1080p....So thats why I'm comparing the 360 and PS3...

what?? why not compare it with the wii??

@kirby oh ok.

Does anyone else think it will reach 9M?