By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Questions About Bulletstorm

Mr Puggsly said:
dsister said:
vlad321 said:

That is really shitty. The older releases aremuch better than the newer releases for the PC. If anyone you know has access to a high speed connection maybe they can download you some games and burn them for you. The older they are the smaller they are too.

haha, that it is. >__> 

My friends are pretty anti-piracy...They do help me download from Steam though. I'll pick up the two you suggested on Amazon, and play them over Spring break. But for now Bulletstorm.

Eh... I wouldn't recommend those suggested games to anyone. Serious Sam and Painkiller bored me to tears. They have no depth, Bulletstorm actually does. They are cheap though...

Vlad loves any old PC games and thinks all new games suck. I'd be reluctant to take suggestions from him.

You do realize that Bulletstrom was fashioned to be, more or less, like Painkiller and ended up being just a dumbed down, less original, console, version of Painkiller. When ti comes to murdering thousands of being with crazy weapons, Bullet storm is well behind SS and Painkiller.

Also, I hate modern games because they are dumbed down beyond any enjoyable form for anyone other than scrubs and noobs. There is no joy in a game that gives you infinite health, ruins your exploration with highlighting environment objects, or gives one button to press to jump/crouch/hide/etc. because god forbid people are too dumb to press a seperate buttons for crouch and jump. The list for dumbing down can keep on going and going.

P.S. Your talk of GFWL shows your ignorance.

PPS Don't be mad just because I rocked you and your ignorant views in the last 2 or 3 threads you decided to argue with me about something you don't know shit about.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network
vlad321 said:

You do realize that Bulletstrom was fashioned to be, more or less, like Painkiller and ended up being just a dumbed down, less original, console, version of Painkiller. When ti comes to murdering thousands of being with crazy weapons, Bullet storm is well behind SS and Painkiller.

Also, I hate modern games because they are dumbed down beyond any enjoyable form for anyone other than scrubs and noobs. There is no joy in a game that gives you infinite health, ruins your exploration with highlighting environment objects, or gives one button to press to jump/crouch/hide/etc. because god forbid people are too dumb to press a seperate buttons for crouch and jump. The list for dumbing down can keep on going and going.

PPS Don't be mad just because I rocked you and your ignorant views in the last 2 or 3 threads you decided to argue with me about something you don't know shit about.

Like I said, Bulletstorm has depth. Serious Sam and Painkiller do not. Finishing Serious Sam was literally a chore, I haven't mustered up the strength to finish Painkiller.

New games are dumbed down? Compared to mostly simplistic titles of past gens? Games of all gens are riddled in linear titles.

My talk of GFWL shows my ignorance? Because I have no problems with it? I've completed several games that use it and I've had no issue. Only intelligent people can't get it to work or something?

You rocked nothing sir. You just defend pirates and pretend PC gaming isn't struggling.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
vlad321 said:

Like I said, Bulletstorm has depth. Serious Sam and Painkiller do not. Finishing Serious Sam was literally a chore, I haven't mustered up the strength to finish Painkiller.

New games are dumbed down? Compared to mostly simplistic titles of past gens? Games of all gens are riddled in linear titles.

My talk of GFWL shows my ignorance? Because I have no problems with it? I've completed several games that use it and I've had no issue. Only intelligent people can't get it to work or something?

You rocked nothing sir. You just defend pirates and pretend PC gaming isn't struggling.

What depth? It has exactly as much depth as the others, which is get a gun and kill as many enemies as you can. It jsut happens to lack any of the "WHAT THE FUCK" factor of the originals.

Which mostly simplistic titles? I can name you a huge list of games which are far deeper than anything out this generatoin.

Just because you may be in the luck few % which have no problems with GFWL, does not mean GFWL isn't a terrible system which many have problems with.

Which i defended successfully while you stuck your fingers in yoru ears and basically shouted "lalalallalala," or came up with excuses a 4 year old would.

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

After spending a couple hours downloading my gamertag 3 times, and a system update, I finally got it working >____>

Oh well. Granted it all works the second time it didn't work out too bad this time 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

vlad321 said:

What depth? It has exactly as much depth as the others, which is get a gun and kill as many enemies as you can. It jsut happens to lack any of the "WHAT THE FUCK" factor of the originals.

Which mostly simplistic titles? I can name you a huge list of games which are far deeper than anything out this generatoin.

Just because you may be in the luck few % which have no problems with GFWL, does not mean GFWL isn't a terrible system which many have problems with.

Which i defended successfully while you stuck your fingers in yoru ears and basically shouted "lalalallalala," or came up with excuses a 4 year old would.

No, Bulletstorm has more depth. Better level design, superior multiplayer, more variety, etc. Anyway, you brag about not playing new games so how do you know anything about new games?

GFWL is not a terrible system. Not perfect either, but most people get it working. That's PC gaming for you, a pain in the ass sometimes.

Sure you did... you can claim victory but that doesn't make it so. Now lets pretend we aren't two years old.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

It has an epic theme song

Mr Puggsly said:
vlad321 said:

No, Bulletstorm has more depth. Better level design, superior multiplayer, more variety, etc. Anyway, you brag about not playing new games so how do you know anything about new games?

GFWL is not a terrible system. Not perfect either, but most people get it working. That's PC gaming for you, a pain in the ass sometimes.

Sure you did... you can claim victory but that doesn't make it so. Now lets pretend we aren't two years old.

Wait level design? Bullettorm was a line, literally a line. At least SS and Painkiller had weird places like an opera with killer samurai you could explore, and no hand holding. I know plenty about new games because I get through the first few hours before I realize how terribly boring due to dumbing down they are.

There is a difference between a pain in the ass, and just plain broken system that shouldn't exist. GFWL is the latter.

Well let's see, I provided evidence, and logical backing to my arguments. You provided no backing, and poor logic.

vlad321 said:

Wait level design? Bullettorm was a line, literally a line. At least SS and Painkiller had weird places like an opera with killer samurai you could explore, and no hand holding. I know plenty about new games because I get through the first few hours before I realize how terribly boring due to dumbing down they are.

There is a difference between a pain in the ass, and just plain broken system that shouldn't exist. GFWL is the latter.

Well let's see, I provided evidence, and logical backing to my arguments. You provided no backing, and poor logic.

You simply argue the opposite. SS and Painkiller had nothing unique, just endless enemies and tears of bordem.

Your logic... is logical to you.

Well I'm tired of amusing you. Good night.

Recently Completed