By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be Concerned For Nintendo

Refreshing read.

My presonal take is that there is no need whatsoever to worry for a company that even when it supposedly wasn't doing well (with Gamecube sales), it was still doing great financially...

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

yeah points 5,3,2 arent true.

and 1 has its faults.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Nice read, and spot on

All tis negativity has gone to waste IMO. Nintendo aren't struggling. You're a fool if you reckon so...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

Nice read, and spot on

All tis negativity has gone to waste IMO. Nintendo aren't struggling. You're a fool if you reckon so...

Apart from zgamer5 who says the article is wrong. 

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Conegamer said:

Nice read, and spot on

Well he's obviously trolling/ a fanboy then

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

.. wait.. whut?.. whats going on here.. are we in a topsy turvy internetz atm?.. aint nothing like a doom article on the start of a new nintendo product!!.. come on!.. get with the program!.. HD fanboys unite!.. where is "NGP win confirmed!"

.. "kinect pwns the 3DS".. "gimmik".."gimmik".."gimmik".."gimmik"..!! ... it makes things more interesting that way..like the loud mouth kid who talks a lot of crap.. then in the end get pwned.. and then makes excuses why.

Omg. Here we go again, no wait! An actual good article about Nintendo for once. But saying that Nintendo was on the roll for 20 years straight is a bit of stretch like others said, financial-wise yes, but not in sales like the N64 and GCN era

In other words, a real worthy read, if I say so myself...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
zgamer5 said:

yeah points 5,3,2 arent true.

and 1 has its faults.

Care to elaborate?

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

TripleMMM said:

Omg. Here we go again, no wait! An actual good article about Nintendo for once. But saying that Nintendo was on the roll for 20 years straight is a bit of stretch like others said, financial-wise yes, but not in sales like the N64 and GCN era

In other words, a real worthy read, if I say so myself...

Well he's an analyst so I think the financial side is what he cares most about. Though I may be slightly misremembering, from I remember there was a chart I saw not long ago that shows that even at the PS2's peak Nintendo's earnings were  far more than Sony's earnings from gaming, or something like that - so while from a "fan console wars" point of view Nintendo were not on a rol during the GC era, from an analyst point of view they definitely were, or so I would think.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Conegamer said:
Nintendogamer said:
Conegamer said:

Nice read, and spot on

Well he's obviously trolling/ a fanboy then

your calling me a fanboy when the artivles says that ninty has the best franchises and you agree with it. how ironic.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good