By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is so important a remake of Final Fantasy VII?

Why is so important a remake of Final Fantasy VII?

Because it's the best FF ever .. seriously 96 33.33%

Because a lot of things con be improved 42 14.58%

Because the fanbase demand it 65 22.57%

Because it's easy money 48 16.67%

I don't know 37 12.85%

Total:288
Pichsterz said:

Forget FF VII... I want a Chrono Trigger HD remake. It's the best RPG I ever played. I spent a lot of hours playing it on my SNES back in the days.

You should probably look into playing Dragon Quest VIII on PS2.  Its about as close to a Chrono Trigger remake we're going to get.

Plus its just a good game.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Around the Network

because I want to do Omnislash like this in a remake.

Plus it has the most memorable villain and heros. <3 Aerith                                                                                                                            

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Don't we have enough shitty Japanese RPG's already? 

Sorry I meant, don't we have enough Japanese RPG's where guys look like girls? 

Sorry what I meant is, don't we have a FF13 sequal coming?  Do you want really want another badly paced, poorly written, linear game from square enix but it just stars the FF7 cast now? 

Dinomax said:

Sorry what I meant is, don't we have a FF13 sequal coming?  Do you want really want another badly paced, poorly written, linear game from square enix but it just stars the FF7 cast now? 

if it was bad, millions wont be asking for a remake right? DUHF

Becauae its one of best games ever made and the only problem with it now is the graphics are way to outdated.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
Dinomax said:

Its not like they announced a sequal to one of there most poorly reviewed and recieved games also right?  I guess square just closed there windows when they saw the millions of FF 7 fans yelled out to them to make the sequal to there already aged RPG.

I understand that FF7 was your first RPG for a lot of people here...but there are better RPGS out now. 

Sorry Weeaboos but gaijins make just make better RPG's.  I mean, there RPGs are not even made for you. 

Dinomax said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Dinomax said:

Its not like they announced a sequal to one of there most poorly reviewed and recieved games also right?  I guess square just closed there windows when they saw the millions of FF 7 fans yelled out to them to make the sequal to there already aged RPG.

I understand that FF7 was your first RPG for a lot of people here...but there are better RPGS out now. 

Sorry Weeaboos but gaijins make just make better RPG's.  I mean, there RPGs are not even made for you. 

I'm allergic to bullshit, but allow me to hit you with some knowledge..Final Fantasy VII is still rated one of the best rpg ever made, so whether you like it or not I don't care anymore. Your gaijins is no where as successful as Final Fantasy VII.

Dinomax said:

Cry more, because yeah... We all want that Remake from that series that you hate so much.

Dinomax said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Dinomax said:

Is flame bait and trolling the only thing you do here?  If all you can do is whine about something that others like, then don't open your mouth.

There's a difference between saying a game has faults and just spouting generic hate.  In short, go back to 4chan before you get banned kid.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Because it will save the  PS3 PSP NGP! It's just the "Killer App" it needs to have a good launch!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*