Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

Why aren't more of you playing raid mode?! I need more pointless missions damnit! I can even run scrubs through Trench and Abyss if you like.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
Why aren't more of you playing raid mode?! I need more pointless missions damnit! I can even run scrubs through Trench and Abyss if you like.

How many complete-a-lot-of-missions missions are there anyway? On my first file I completed the 100 one and the 200 one would give a reward of 100,000 BP, so there isn't much of a reason to get there.

I would play more Raid mode, but I am only slowly moving along with d21lewis, because he keeps buying new toys that distract him.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:

I would play more Raid mode, but I am only slowly moving along with d21lewis, because he keeps buying new toys that distract him.

I tried to remind him on Swapnote that he forgot to take the trash out.  I can't believe someone would let their place build up with so much trash and then take a picture to share with his online friends.

sethnintendo said:
RolStoppable said:

I tried to remind him on Swapnote that he forgot to take the trash out.  I can't believe someone would let their place build up with so much trash and then take a picture to share with his online friends.

So that's what he meant by doing work around the house all day. I might have to check Swapnote to see the picture of this mess.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

RolStoppable said:
sethnintendo said:
RolStoppable said:

So that's what he meant by doing work around the house all day. I might have to check Swapnote to see the picture of this mess.

It was a picture of his new Pita and one game.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
RolStoppable said:

It was a picture of his new Pita and one game.

So he was ashamed to show off his other five game purchases. He has such a weak mind (EDIT: lack of willpower might be a better term), he basically buys everything.

Someone still playing MK7 online? I haven't seen you guys :(

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

mikey 4554-0002-1095.  i only have 2 friends, i need more.

Soma said:

Pretty Sure Hackles runs a thread here on it. It just has not been up recently. On saturdays I believe.

Also Mr. Jamison this is a good place for you then , because I am sure a bunch will add you!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Soma said:

Pretty Sure Hackles runs a thread here on it. It just has not been up recently. On saturdays I believe.

Also Mr. Jamison this is a good place for you then , because I am sure a bunch will add you!

yeah I found some guys on Saturday the other day, but sadly I can't play at that time, I think they're from Europe and play at night but it's morning for me and I have to do things at those hours :p

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069