By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

NintendoPie said:
d21lewis said:
For some reason, when I take a picture with my 3DS, I can't post it to Swapnote. I wonder what the problem is.

Oh, and I've added Hackles twice.

Did you add me? I'm not sure if I've added you back...

You need to go into SwapNote and then when your making the note you can click on the little arrow at the bottom and add a picture.

No, I know how to add pics.  It's just that the pics I've taken in the last week or so are always "the wrong format".  Shouldn't be the wrong format if I take them with the 3DS, right?

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
NintendoPie said:
d21lewis said:
For some reason, when I take a picture with my 3DS, I can't post it to Swapnote. I wonder what the problem is.

Oh, and I've added Hackles twice.

Did you add me? I'm not sure if I've added you back...

You need to go into SwapNote and then when your making the note you can click on the little arrow at the bottom and add a picture.

No, I know how to add pics.  It's just that the pics I've taken in the last week or so are always "the wrong format".  Shouldn't be the wrong format if I take them with the 3DS, right?

You have to save the picture to the SD card instead of the 3DS internal memory. I had that problem too when trying to send pictures of vomit cat.

Paul said:

You have to save the picture to the SD card instead of the 3DS internal memory. I had that problem too when trying to send pictures of vomit cat.

Ah good ol' Vomit Cat.

Hate that I had to cut down what I wanted to write on the status.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
My code is 4639-8960-9092. Let me know if you're adding me.

Wow, I just checked and you aren't on the list. Smeags must despise you.

I once made a less-than-glowing remark about Knuckles. He's never going to forget it.

I think I'd taken off before this thread got started, or at least I shared mine in some other thread.

I took off before you and I was on the list. Smeags was clearly out to get you, or just really loves me. Maybe both. I am pretty awesome.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Ooh, only just stumbled across this thread for the first time.

Well, our shared love of one the greatest and most beautiful looking platformers of ALL TIME (Sonic & Knuckles) and of course the Sky Sanctuary Zone means that Smeags and i are already 3DS buddies.

My games collection is slowly growing now......... i have just bought Super Street Fighter IV new to go along with Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, Ridge Racer 3D & REvelations.

Defo getting Sonic Generations, Dead or Alive: Dimensions, and of course Mario Kart 7 & Super Mario 3D Land in the coming months.

Theres a lot of good folks in the Nintendo VGC threads, put a lot of other sites communities to shame.

My friend code is...... 3823-9199-9899 (RONSTER316)

Why aren't more of you playing raid mode?! I need more pointless missions damnit! I can even run scrubs through Trench and Abyss if you like.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

RolStoppable said:

I would play more Raid mode, but I am only slowly moving along with d21lewis, because he keeps buying new toys that distract him.

I tried to remind him on Swapnote that he forgot to take the trash out.  I can't believe someone would let their place build up with so much trash and then take a picture to share with his online friends.

RolStoppable said:
sethnintendo said:
RolStoppable said:

I would play more Raid mode, but I am only slowly moving along with d21lewis, because he keeps buying new toys that distract him.

I tried to remind him on Swapnote that he forgot to take the trash out.  I can't believe someone would let their place build up with so much trash and then take a picture to share with his online friends.

So that's what he meant by doing work around the house all day. I might have to check Swapnote to see the picture of this mess.

It was a picture of his new Pita and one game.

Someone still playing MK7 online? I haven't seen you guys :(

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069