By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Foza 4 Gameplay for this who missed it. Cant wait.

zgamer5 said:
selnor said:
osamanobama said:
selnor said:

The best sim racer this gen returns for a 3rd installment. It looks amazing to. The environments and cars are seriously upped from FM3. Anyway if you missed it before M$ took the other down here it is again.

the best sim racer? hmm, NO.

best racer, thats debatable, but still your opinion, and i dont care if you think its the best racer.

there have been countless tests, proving GT5 is more realistic, having much more accurate lap times and such.

I'd like you to show me these. And also how does this make it realsitic. Good racing drivers on the best simulators in the world dont get near proffessional racers real life lap times. The best simulator in the world is classed a Mclarens F1 simulator which has also been used to simulate le mans and Toca cars. Only the actual racers of these sports got same laptimes as the real thing. Normal people cant get close.

So actually the laptimes should be slower by alot on GT5 if it's realistic sim for 99.9% of people.

EDIT: Best Sim racer referrs to the majority of Reviewers scoring GT5 alot lower than FM3. Obviously FM4 will be even better.

again using metacritic to judge how good a game is.

im not shocked selnor, you overexagerate everything that we cant take you serious anymore.

I will laugh my ass off if FM4 gets lower Meta then FM3. Let's all bookmark this topic and return whenever the reviews are up. Because according to Selnor, the game is worse if it scores lower than 92 xD.

Around the Network
Aldro said:
zgamer5 said:
selnor said:
osamanobama said:
selnor said:

The best sim racer this gen returns for a 3rd installment. It looks amazing to. The environments and cars are seriously upped from FM3. Anyway if you missed it before M$ took the other down here it is again.

the best sim racer? hmm, NO.

best racer, thats debatable, but still your opinion, and i dont care if you think its the best racer.

there have been countless tests, proving GT5 is more realistic, having much more accurate lap times and such.

I'd like you to show me these. And also how does this make it realsitic. Good racing drivers on the best simulators in the world dont get near proffessional racers real life lap times. The best simulator in the world is classed a Mclarens F1 simulator which has also been used to simulate le mans and Toca cars. Only the actual racers of these sports got same laptimes as the real thing. Normal people cant get close.

So actually the laptimes should be slower by alot on GT5 if it's realistic sim for 99.9% of people.

EDIT: Best Sim racer referrs to the majority of Reviewers scoring GT5 alot lower than FM3. Obviously FM4 will be even better.

again using metacritic to judge how good a game is.

im not shocked selnor, you overexagerate everything that we cant take you serious anymore.

I will laugh my ass off if FM4 gets lower Meta then FM3. Let's all bookmark this topic and return whenever the reviews are up. Because according to Selnor, the game is worse if it scores lower than 92 xD.

hey you! get out of this thread! stop feeding people!

god, every gt/froza threads turns into a big trolling fest, were people go back and forth. and with another sim release this year its even going to get worse. gt5 release didnt have selnor because he was playing halo reach. but hes going to be here before forza release, creating more threads and making a giant hype train, which will be the prey of trolls, causing bans and making threads derailed.

yes everyone is biased, but when a person comes into a thread with the intention of flaming i expect people to reply to them without flamebaiting.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

i laugh so hard at all the GT5 fanboys who keep saying "forza is not sim but gt5 is" lololololz wtf they're both not sims so stfu.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Not surprised to see a selnor thread go the way it did (even after all this time!). But from the video it looked very promising.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Forza 2 is probably the most fun I had with a racing game this gen. I think it's time to pick up Forza 3 in preperation for 4.

Around the Network
Packie said:

Forza 2 is probably the most fun I had with a racing game this gen. I think it's time to pick up Forza 3 in preperation for 4.

4 is just around the corner, you know...

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Chroniczaaa said:

i laugh so hard at all the GT5 fanboys who keep saying "forza is not sim but gt5 is" lololololz wtf they're both not sims so stfu.

whats a sim?

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

huaxiong90 said:
Packie said:

4 is just around the corner, you know...

but 3 is cheaper, so I guess 4 will have to wait.

I need to focus on ending Forza 2 but I've gone off of racing sims. The last one I was really into was the original Forza and before that was GT3.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Packie said:

Make sure you pick up the Forza 3 ultimate edition. It comes with 100 more cars and about 10 more tracks.