By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

3DS got adjusted or what?

Around the Network

Why is the PS3 winning the home console warz at the moment? I really don't get where this has come from

TeddostheFireKing said:
Nintendogamer said:

Who thinks Wii will hit 90M in summer?

I don't, possibly by the end of september, otherwise I very much doubt it

How about shipped? 88.3M end of June, maybe 90M end of September.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

mantlepiecek said:

3DS got adjusted or what?

Yeah, I just realized that. Wasn't it like 450k or something? VGC overtracked it by ~50k

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

CGI-Quality said:
Munkeh111 said:

Why is the PS3 winning the home console warz at the moment? I really don't get where this has come from

It makes sense because it's really the only console, at the moment, pushing new & exclusive software. It has plenty to offer to keep it ahead, even if it is just by 25-30k. As I mentioned above, with SOCOM4 and inFAMOUS 2 coming out soon, it will probably remain that way.

But it has been doing that for ages!

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:

I was just about to ask the same question?? I mean isn't it like more expensive than the other 2? and it's gimmick isn't doing as good as the others gimmicks

Halo proves those doubters wrong and not bad numbers for Homefront either.

goforgold said:
Munkeh111 said:

I was just about to ask the same question?? I mean isn't it like more expensive than the other 2? and it's gimmick isn't doing as good as the others gimmicks

I see that no one thinks about one simple thing : it is the only console using Blu-ray. 

Put a Wii, a PS3 and a Xbox360 in front of you and ask yourself : Wich piece of hardware is apparently more "future-proof"? The majority of people is answering PS3.

MrT-Tar said:

Awesome Pokemon sales, will be over 10m next time

Gotta count them all.

kowenicki said:
rccsetzer said:
goforgold said:
Munkeh111 said:

I see that no one thinks about one simple thing : it is the only console using Blu-ray. 

Put a Wii, a PS3 and a Xbox360 in front of you and ask yourself : Wich piece of hardware is apparently more "future-proof"? The majority of people is answering PS3.

And yet less people think that this year than last... look at my YOY above your post.

We are often guilty of looking at a weeks numbers in isolation.  

The PS3 is doing good compared to last year,considering that it was still riding the slim/price-cut effect.