By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Just Dance 2 is craziness!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

OMG look at Halo Reach go! Now those are legs people.

Homefront is doing surprisingly well, and KZ3 is doing fantastic!

BTW didn't there used to be a Halo Reach vs. GT5 table floating around in these threads? If not I suppose I could make one.

Pokemon well over 10 million next week!!!

Also, 3DS adjusted DOWN

Bad week. They will have beaten us before the year is over.

And Kenect below 100K is a disaster.

CGI-Quality said:

yo_john117 said

Didn't there used to be a Halo Reach vs. GT5 table floating around in these threads? If not I suppose I could make one.

In a case like that, Reach got a price cut, while GT5 is still selling at $59.99. I have no doubt similar bursts will happen for it when it's price comes down, so it would probably make more sense to do a chart then.

Really? I was under the impression that it was still $59.99 in most stores.

Just looked and its $39.99 in about 2/3 of stores and the other third have it for regular price.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

Bad week. They will have beaten us before the year is over.

and no seriously beaten as in? pass LTD? nah doubt it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I like these sales.

yo_john117 said:
CGI-Quality said:

yo_john117 said

Didn't there used to be a Halo Reach vs. GT5 table floating around in these threads? If not I suppose I could make one.

In a case like that, Reach got a price cut, while GT5 is still selling at $59.99. I have no doubt similar bursts will happen for it when it's price comes down, so it would probably make more sense to do a chart then.

went down to $40 I think

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Awesome Pokemon sales, will be over 10m next time

CGI-Quality said:
yo_john117 said:
CGI-Quality said:

yo_john117 said

Indeed, it is still $59.99 here (at least at GameStop) - just checked. I know something happened though (besides it's normal sales) to help the increase. Could be wrong.

that's weired...I know amazon and walmart has it for 40 now

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!