By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does the 3DS give you headaches?

Does the 3DS give you headaches?

yes 7 18.42%

no 11 28.95%

havent played one, just wanna see results 20 52.63%

Total:38

After getting my 3DS im very upset to have to admit that I can’t play it with the 3D effect on, it makes me feel dizzy, disorientated, blurs my vision and gives me a dull headache

Fortunately for me I am smart enough not to dismiss the hardware because of this and am still looking forward to the many happy hours ill be spending on it in the future.

I took it to work today and out of the 7 people I showed 5 had at least one of the complaints I had which is quite a high number.

So im interested in seeing in what the lovely people of vgchartz have to say on the matter? Are you unlucky like me or are you in 3D gaming heaven?

Around the Network

i played it with the 3D for about 30 minutes and i was fine. But it is just really annoying to have to keep in one position. No headaches though

just noticed this:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=126411

ignore my thread, sorry!

Ronaldo fans love R4i 3DS Red.

One of my friends likes Ronaldo very much,we play football together and we share our great achievement very often,he became very sad due to Ronaldo said goodbye to football,then he addicted into 3DS games.

I recommended a R4i SDHC Red 3DS card to him and told him the website: http://www.ps3breakr4.com/r4i-sdhc-3ds-card-p-24.html

This R4i Red 3DS card is a revolutionary product in R4 family products,support the latest 3DS game, and can upgrade automatically through wifi of NDS/NDSi/NDSiLL to avaoid tedious upgrading steps.

He promised to invite me for a big dinner next time !

I also played for 30 mins no problems, i was swapping games a fair bit tho as i was just trying out my friends 3DS

Around the Network

I showed it to about a dozen people at work, there was only one guy who experienced headaches, and he also said he felt like he was going to faint. He also happened to be the office Sony fanboy - so I am unsure if those claims are genuine. Other than that, there were several people who felt it was weird to focus on at first.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I think it's a matter of getting used to it.

When I first played Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (seriously), I got headaches because I wasn't used to the 3D-ish looking houses in a Pokemon game. It actually made me feel sick. I kept going, and 400 hours later I can barely remember ever feeling weird when playing it.

The same thing applies to 3DS users, I think. Take it in small doses and build yourself up slowly, if youre having issues. The first day I had my 3DS it was f***ing up my eyes, I couldnt focus them properly on the image, but after about 5 hours it just 'clicked' and I've had no problems since, the 3D looks glorious and I feel fine.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Second thread on this topic, just go to the original to discuss, thanks

~locking~

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000