By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How much more would have Killzone 3 sold on the 360? (Lifetime)

How much more would have Killzone 3 sold on the 360? (Lifetime)

Less than PS3 version 36 20.57%

1 million more 21 12.00%

1.5 million more 24 13.71%

2 million more 15 8.57%

3 million more 79 45.14%

Total:175

How much do you think Killzone 3 would have sold LT on the 360? I think it would have sold around 1.5-2million more on the 360 than PS3 LT. The Xbox 360 is known as the shooter box and Sci-Fi shooters sell well on the 360. My prediction the PS3 version will sell about 4 million and the 360 version could sell 5.5-6 million (Provided it has good legs). But there is no doubt that the PS3 version will look much more better than the 360 version.

Around the Network

it will sell 3 million lifetime for. And 4.5-5 million on the xbox.

it would sell 9 million. no joke

your poll needs more options

osamanobama said:

9 million!!! That's like less than 1-2 million what Reach would sell LT!! Despite the fact that Reach came in Septemer and Killzone coming in Feb! I doubt it could outsell games like Uncharted 3, MGS 4 and all the Gears series.

dsage01 said:
osamanobama said:

9 million!!! That's like less than 1-2 million what Reach would sell LT!! Despite the fact that Reach came in Septemer and Killzone coming in Feb! I doubt it could outsell games like Uncharted 3, MGS 4 and all the Gears series.

okay, but i do think it would sell 8 million.

its just such high quality. if the killzone franchise started on xbox. it would sell 8 mill.

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
dsage01 said:
osamanobama said:

okay, but i do think it would sell 8 million.

its just such high quality. if the killzone franchise started on xbox. it would sell 8 mill.

Killzone 1 failed. People didn't admire Killzone 2 as much as critics did. Killzone 3 is more likeable by the audience than the previous installments. Killzone 3 wouldn't have got more than 1-1.5 million more on the 360 version. We don't expect it to be a Cod or Halo seller

Pointless Thread.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Killzone 3 is an FPS. 360 outsells the PS3 in Americas 5:3 (dominant FPS region). So naturally KZ3 should sell 50-66% better if it were a 360 exclusive. I include 50% because KZ3 is still modestly popular in EMEAA, and PS3 > 360 there.

Assuming KZ3 sells 2.5 million lifetime on the PS3, I would have expected the game to sell 3.75- 4.33 million if it were a 360 exclusive. About the same as a Fable title.

To be fair, if Forza 3 were a PS3 exclusive, it's sales may have just doubled. Pointless thread.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Porbably like 2-3 million more lifetime

hikaruchan said:

Pointless Thread.

How?