By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greenberg: "XBox360 offers more exclusives than PS3"

psrock said:
reviniente said:
psrock said:

With Kinect getting core and casual offerings, he might be right about the exclusives, well if you forget Move has games too.

Most buyers do.

PS3 gamers buy quality not marketing.

So how about those that already bought the move? 

Around the Network
Acevil said:
psrock said:
reviniente said:
psrock said:

With Kinect getting core and casual offerings, he might be right about the exclusives, well if you forget Move has games too.

Most buyers do.

The move has proven to be no different. The Move is quality, it just doesn't have games casuals may want opposed to Kinect. The kinect is for casuals. Sony has a problem drawing in casuals this gen for sure. It's not like I'm complaining being a hardcore gamer and all.

Garnett said:

Hes counting the shovel ware Kinect games, crappy  XBL games, and then finally retail games...

He has more shit than the biggest bull, even i know Xbox only has 4 retail exclusive games, all 4 (i think) are sequels too and i dont even play it anymore...

Forza, Halo, Gears and Fable....

I don't think they have annoucned another fable game yet. halo is a great game so is gears and forza is average.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Acevil said:
psrock said:
reviniente said:
psrock said:

Most buyers do.

The move has proven to be no different. The Move is quality, it just doesn't have games casuals may want opposed to Kinect. The kinect is for casuals. Sony has a problem drawing in casuals this gen for sure. It's not like I'm complaining being a hardcore gamer and all.

the move is quality? strange i thought it was just a wii mote with HD graphics. And don't worry if the move does pick up steam it definetly will have its fair share of shovel ware just like the wii and soon to be kinect.

Socom 4, Little Big planet 2, Killzone 3, Infamous 2. Im know there are more but out of those 4 tell me which ones will be huge sellers and get high meta critic scores?

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Acevil said:
psrock said:
reviniente said:
psrock said:

Most buyers do.

I often think: at this point of current gen, with MS and Ninty fighting for the casuals and Ninty and 3rd parties exploiting only a small part of WM Plus potential, couldn't Sony aiming its motion control more at hardcores be considered a small scale "Blue Ocean" strategy? Should we call it "Blue Lake"? "Blue Pond"?   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

man playstation fanboyism is cwazy as of late how do you know he cant back it up lol.

GuiltySpartan77 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Acevil said:
psrock said:
reviniente said:
psrock said:

Most buyers do.

the move is quality? strange i thought it was just a wii mote with HD graphics. And don't worry if the move does pick up steam it definetly will have its fair share of shovel ware just like the wii and soon to be kinect.

The move has sold like 5 mil already dude. It may not be over 10 mil because of casuals, but we all know its riding the back of the core.

1. The commercialization for it sucks ass. (As in, only commercials PS3 owners or the core would see)

2. The games are more geared to be played by a core gamer.

3. Most casuals will not feel at home with the control scheme. (look at how many buttons the damned thing has) They made fun of the Kinect for not having controls with buttons and the wii for waggling instead of using the full body, but I don't think they got the memo that casuals don't like a lot of buttons.

4. It will not have as much shovelware as the Wii, because it's timeline wont last as long. Secondly, it's Sony.....theres no way thats happening. It's not Sony's fault they have a better relationship with third party than Nintendo does. Once developers understand the tech, everything will be just fine.

GuiltySpartan77 said:

Socom 4, Little Big planet 2, Killzone 3, Infamous 2. Im know there are more but out of those 4 tell me which ones will be huge sellers and get high meta critic scores?

So what does sales have to do with the thread about microsoft claiming 360 has more exclusives?  you trying to turn the topic to which exclusive sells more cause obviously 360 can't win in terms of number of release? not surprised....

those 4 alone is already more than what core exclusives 360 we know as of now.

Ping_ii said:
GuiltySpartan77 said:

So what does sales have to do with the thread about microsoft claiming 360 has more exclusives?  you trying to turn the topic to which exclusive sells more cause obviously 360 can't win in terms of number of release? not surprised....

those 4 alone is already more than what core exclusives 360 we know as of now.

The key phrase in that sentence being "what we know of". You actually think MS is going to only launch two core exclusive this year. Im not bashing Sony or the Playstation as i love the Playstation.