By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you satisfied with PS Move?

Are you satisfied with PS Move?

Yes! 121 57.08%

No! 56 26.42%

Crysis 2 has the best graphics, EVA! 35 16.51%

Total:212

motion controls like that, its not something you can play all the time everytime. its nice sometimes to put sports champions on or other similar titles.

looking forward to more titles, but imo move titles should be cheap £24.99 new

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I'd buy it if more games were compatible with it. 

Very satisifed with the Move. Not so satisfied with the amount of games I can/want to use it with.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Satisfied so far and looking forward to sorcery.

Sports champions was great, finally table tennis actually works. Tumble blew me away, being able to move the controller in 3D space, reach around an object and select another from behind by pointing the laser at the camera, magical.

It's not perfect though (what is). The precision from/to the camera is not as precise as the 2D positioning and orientation. I had to move the camera a bit closer when playing tumble or it would slightly drift back and forth. And the light can be distracting when playing a dark game. (Dead space extraction)

We need more move only titles that use more then the pointer ability. Killzone 3 was nice to play with the move but I didn't find it necessarily better then playing with a controller. Works great for the on rails sections, but running around is easier with the controller.

Lots of good info in this thread.  Thanks for the replies, all.  I must admit that my only experience with Move was playing table tennis from Sports Champions at my sister's house (she's a PSWii60 owner, too!).  Since she enjoyed playing Kinect at my house last week, I'm gonna swap with her for a couple of days.  Tomorrow, I'm gonna spend some extensive time with the Move.  I already  have Killzone 3 and LBP2 and they're both Move compatible.  I'll download some demos from the PSn, too.

What impressed me the most about the move was how precise it was!!  It was way beyond my expectations.  It's a little expensive but I think it'll likely be worth it.  Besides, look at the poll results!  I've already had a taste of Move-like controls with Metroid Prime 3 and RE4 Wii Edition on the Wii and I was very impressed.  I'm sure Killzone 3 and RE5 are going to be close to those awesome experiences.  If Killzone 3 works as good as I expect it too, not only will i be buying my own Move, the PS3 will probably become my FPS console of choice.

--Again, thanks to all who replied!

Around the Network

I literally played it for 10 minutes today at my cousin's. Played some Killzone 3. At first it was horrible. Couldn't do anything and I kept on dying. But as I got into it, got slightly better and it does feel more interactive than a controller. That said, after about 10 minutes I still wasn't perfect and was making large mistakes but had to leave.

Will definitely be going back and trying it out again. Hopefully I'll be able to master it. Initial impressions are positive then, but I'm a little relucatant to say I love it at this point.

I only played RE5, DDR, Heavy Rain, and Sports Champions with my Move controllers so far. And I can honestly say, with the exception of DDR, it was worth it. You don't know how fun Sports Champions is until you play it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

You don't know how fun Sports Champions is until you play it.

Don't say that! I was adamant that it'd be a horrible game to play. But everyone is saying the opposite!

Not yet , I'm being patient till Sorcery ,Portal 2 and MGS rising are released (  :( .... I mean COME ON nothing would fit better ), I paid about 160$ for the starter bundle and only played SC ... which was amazing and fun but not enough

technically I'm very satisifed it's so precise .

I love Sports Champions, PlayStation Move Heroes and MAG.

I haven't tried it with Killzone 3.

I hate The Shoot, The Fight: Lights Out

EyePet is okay. Enjoyed it at first, but it gets old.

Still looking forward to Socery and I liked the Heavy Rain demo, so I will bve picking that game up.