By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you satisfied with PS Move?

Are you satisfied with PS Move?

Yes! 121 57.08%

No! 56 26.42%

Crysis 2 has the best graphics, EVA! 35 16.51%

Total:212

Same as my other thread.  I tried a Move, almost by accident after months of people saying "It's just a Wii HD."  Well, I liked it--a lot.  So much that I plan to buy one very soon.  But like I said in the other thread, I already have a Wii (and more recently, a Kinect) and after a while, the "newness" of the Wii experience wore off.  I still love the system, though.

But this is where you guys come in:  Is the Move still worth it?  Is it sitting in a corner gathering dust?  I wanna know from the guys that have had one long enough for the initial reaction to die down.  Haters/People that don't like motion controls/ "It's just a Wii HD" folks need not apply.

Around the Network

if you have heavy rain re5 and killzone 3 then sure. If not, then no ( for me anyways), i got it in a bundle but sold it afterwards.

i've been quite happy.  RE5, heavy rain, and kz3 were all great experiences to me.  sports champions quite good.  echochrome 2 disappointing.

i kind of want to have more "move exclusive" titles but i got to say, being able to pick my poison for which controller i want in kz3 is really really nice cause i'm not always up for motion controls.

so yes, happy so far.

killzone 3 difinately makes it worth it.  there are plenty of other games I enjoyed too.  other than Killzone 3 though the most fun I had was with the ps eye only game kung fu: live.  my parents loves the shoot demo, and I think they had more fun with time crisis than I did.  the fight lights out, might have been good but it kept losing track of my head something to do with the background.  the game that is also on the Iphone where you land airplanes was pretty fun at first.  killzone 3 though it just made it worth it, a proper game that has good implementation.  I difinately think it was worth it.

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

yes  because of The Fight Lights Out ,   sports champions was good but i got bored.   The Fight is awesome and maybe ill use move when i get  socom 4

Around the Network

Hmmm, Killzone 3 is sooo much harder with Move, even with a sharp shooter

So I am yet to be convinced

while i think the motion control craze is a tad overdone, Two (of only 3) of the games I am looking forward to in the near future are ps move heroes and Sorcery (the other is ar tonelico 3 which I have already beaten in japanese so am only slightly excited about), and I am still working my way through aragorns quest ( 2 player with 2 move contollers) with my housemate and am still trying to beat blue toad murder files (also with move)

so yes I am totally satisfied, it was a great purchase even for a motion control doubter like myself

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

from a pure tech standpoint im very satisfied. I dont want to flame ninty but the Move did what the Wiimote didnt do, which is give us motion controls that are far more accurate. The light bulb camera thing works very well. IMHO its simply a better working wiimote. playing KZ3 and it is the best motion controlled FPS ive ever played. I never got that stuck feeling a got with the Wii FPSs. the library can use more work, though. 

plus there is singstar dance, which is amazingly fun and I play all the time, but that was purposely omitted as i doubt many here would be interested

The move gets a lot of use though

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

well i am not a fan of motion controls... i did get MOVE and i played already HR, RE5, KZ3, MAG and tennis table in sports champions witch makes it worth the money... hell, if BF3 get move controls, then it will be the cherry on top... Always play the games with DS3 but for some second playthroughs, move can give you a new prespective and add some dificulty to some games and that makes games have more value because that second type of experience...

ohh under siege... will be a RTS with move support... that will be very interesting

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4