By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MOst overrated "thing" this gen???

MOst overrated "thing" this gen???

PS3 power (game graphics, cell etc) 151 27.06%

Xbox Live 144 25.81%

Wii (console) 114 20.43%

Other 115 20.61%

#1 and #3 11 1.97%

#1 and #2 22 3.94%

Total:557
psrock said:

Minecraft, The Conduit, Killzone 2, Epic Mickey, NSMB Wii, Mario Kart, MGS4, Gears, Halo Reach, Forza 3, Kinect, GTA4, Alan Wake, 3DS, PS3, IPAD (1,2), Metacritic, IGN, Obama, Glen Beck, Monster Hunter, and the winners:

LADY GAGA

JUSTIN BIERBER

LOL You are right.

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
Carl2291 said:

Nintendo games.

The majority of them seem to be getting classed just below Sony games, when in reality we know they should be way lower.

Final Fantasy XIII being on the 360 was also hugely over rated.

I really wish there was a like button lol

Lol, same.

i vote ps3 power and xbox live. Xbox live might have been special back during the original xbox days, but now its competition also offer good online services and do it for free. PS3 power is overblown as well. Yes some ps3 exclusives look better then multiplatforms/360 exclusives, but the difference isn't anything substansial. After I played uncharted 2, I didn't suddenly think gee all my xbox games look terrible. Uncharted just looks a bit better. Same goes with god of war 3. 

ImJustBayuum said:

I vote Other - gt5 imo is the most overrated game / thing this gen

What? GT5 delivery a better game than scores... so it is underrated.

I can agree GT5 was overhyped... that's another case.

OP. I voted others.

1. CoD franchise is overrated today but the game is amazing yet.

2. Crysis 2 graphics is overrated (for a little) but it had wonderfull graphics (just not the best).

3. Killzone 2, Killzone 3 and mainly Good of War 3 graphics... sorry but Uncharted 2 kick ass all in graphics.

4. Reach... I liked Halo: Reach but something is lacking when I remember Halo 3 (more fun?).

5. Forza 3... it almost a perfect racing game (fun, good, pretty, etc) but it is overrated as a simulator racing.

There are others but... I have no time to list all.

GT5 overrated? LOLOLOLOLOLLLL

I want to see #2 and #3

Around the Network
pezus said:

Blasphemy! 

I nominate console graphics and the non-stop comparisons which do not include the PC versions for some reason.

Above: This generation of gaming simplified.

Nice picture I like it! :P

I don't know why some people say MGS4 is not good, I really liked the game and it's one of my favourites

First Person Shooters

WRPGs, especially anything by BioWare and Bethesda

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Oh, Xbox live might be the biggest con job in the industry if you take away anyone who payed $500 for an Ipad. 

ooooh, DLC, my god I hate them.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Mr Khan said:

WRPGs, especially anything by BioWare and Bethesda

FINALLY , I've found my soulmate