By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:
Wagram said:

PS3 is doing pretty amazing. I'm shocked it's winning the console wars (weekly, not in pure overall) every week lately considering that the 360 has a Kinect bundle which is a nice deal if your looking to buy a 360. The Wii is also cheaper. Sony is clearly doing something right at the moment.

They are releasing more (and important) exclusive titles. It's not about a one week spike, these games need to cause a reason for people to want the system. It will probably continue at least through June, with SOCM 4 & inFAMOUS 2.

I suspect (barring price cuts), that MS will gain some weekly ground with Gears 3 and the Wii with Zelda.

I don't think zelda will boost Wii in EMEAA at all, it will in America's though.

I don't think it will boost anything. It will be the worst Zelda since Zelda II remeber =p?

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:
Wagram said:

PS3 is doing pretty amazing. I'm shocked it's winning the console wars (weekly, not in pure overall) every week lately considering that the 360 has a Kinect bundle which is a nice deal if your looking to buy a 360. The Wii is also cheaper. Sony is clearly doing something right at the moment.

They are releasing more (and important) exclusive titles. It's not about a one week spike, these games need to cause a reason for people to want the system. It will probably continue at least through June, with SOCM 4 & inFAMOUS 2.

I suspect (barring price cuts), that MS will gain some weekly ground with Gears 3 and the Wii with Zelda.

I don't think zelda will boost Wii in EMEAA at all, it will in America's though.

I don't think it will boost anything. It will be the worst Zelda since Zelda II remeber =p?

How is that?

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:
Wagram said:

How is that?

did you see the "infamous 2 will beat Zelda Metacritic thread"? Where i expalined why and everything lol

radiantshadow92 said:

did you see the "infamous 2 will beat Zelda Metacritic thread"? Where i expalined why and everything lol

an I didn't take any notice of that thread, so your saying zelda wii will have less than 60%?

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:

an I didn't take any notice of that thread, so your saying zelda wii will have less than 60%?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=122974

ROFL nah, i am saying that once it drops below 90, my prediction will come true ;)

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=122974

ROFL nah, i am saying that once it drops below 90, my prediction will come true ;)

What if it doesn't and what if infamous 2 is below 90?

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:

What if it doesn't and what if infamous 2 is below 90?

Thats a bold statment you got there. Almost as bold as mine lol

Good for PS3 but for GT5............ epic fail! No increase in weekly sales. Unless this is undertracked.

dsage01 said:

Good for PS3 but for GT5............ epic fail! No increase in weekly sales. Unless this is undertracked.

PD and GT5 loves this word  .

4th big adjustment coming?

Love these numbers :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!