By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

WTF? Top Spin 4?

Around the Network
Mass Effect 2 (PSN) RPG 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00

they gonna track PSN sales great!

xyorickx14 said:
Mass Effect 2 (PSN) RPG 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00

they gonna track PSN sales great!

No. All PSN game had a entry but no sales.

Damn PS3 is Kicking ass and taking names.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Pathetic. BW's already below DP launch aligned for the third week and has no chance whatsoever of outlegging it. Have fun not even reaching 15m, :(.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network
Immortal said:

Pathetic. BW's already below DP launch aligned for the third week and has no chance whatsoever of outlegging it. Have fun not even reaching 15m, :(.

It's still the best Pokemon from BRGY and I think many people will play it on 3DS, no problems for Nintendo :)

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Buzzi said:
Immortal said:

It's still the best Pokemon from BRGY and I think many people will play it on 3DS, no problems for Nintendo :)

Sure hope so. I still think that it would've fared far better as a 3DS launch title.

To hell with letting third parties a fair share of the market!

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

D-Joe said:
ethomaz said:
D-Joe said:
ethomaz said:
D-Joe said:
ethomaz said:
FattyDingDong said:

In americas i heard the 360 only beat ps3 by 7k.   lets wait and see if its true

Last week the gap was 22k with 360 down 9% and PS3 just 5%... so it's possible but not like to happen.

i think the gap may litte more this week

if it's ture,should because Kim Jong-il

or last week 360 deal(buy 4GB kinect bundle get free Dance Central)

My point is in Americas PS3 is droping less than 360... so the gap will be lower... not 7k but 15-18k is possible.

you can't say that because last week

like March 05 is PS3 drop more than 360

Of course droped more... that a week after Killzone 3 (bundled) release.

thats right

every week are different

ps3 had mlb last week...

Immortal said:

Key noye: Diamond and Pearl's week 3 sales include Americas, Black and White's don't. With Americas sales, BWs week 3 sales will be well above DPs.

There's a chance it won't reach 15 million, though. I'd say 14-16 million is the expected ballbark now.

Pineapple said:
Immortal said:

Key noye: Diamond and Pearl's week 3 sales include Americas, Black and White's don't.

There's a chance it won't reach 15 million, though. I'd say 14-16 million is the expected ballbark now.

Erm, what? I was looking at its EMEAA third week - 236k or so, I believe.

EDIT: Oh, I see my mistake. Meant launch aligned with DP, not regional launches. Sorry.