By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
AussieGecko said:
pezus said:

Almost everything relating to consoles released in EMEAA has not had full implementation compared to the US. The PS3 released there months after it had released in the US, most countries don't even have a PS store not to mention they lack almost every 'goddamn application' that the big countries get. It's quite annoying but I guess we're used to being screwed over by these companies.

Its not that, we as far as I know in Australia gets everything Japan and the US does, As far as Xbox360 goes we dont. This includes things like 1v100... it stopped before it came over here... bullshit. These are the main features. 

Look I am as big as a 360 fan as the next but I want to see what I paid for, dollar for dollar we are paying more than the US for our console and Gold and freaking Kinect, YET we get less than half the content and this is fact. Its pathetic and needs to change. Ms wonders why they only do well properly in UK, Canda and US well maybe if they gave the same damn features else where they may be popular there as well.

Most countries are getting the same features in Europe for PS3 then they are for other countries, people know what they are getting now, the internet helps that. Again... its bullshit. 

Yeah MS really needs to step up their game in countries besides the US/UK/Canada. If they included the same features in every main country that they are selling in then I honestly believe their sales would increase somewhat (not a ton but a few thousand units per week IMO)

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

Yeah MS really needs to step up their game in countries besides the US/UK/Canada. If they included the same features in every main country that they are selling in then I honestly believe their sales would increase somewhat (not a ton but a few thousand units per week IMO)

yup I agree 100percent its not to the scale of the ps3 selling in more countries but if more people had the us features or at least closer to them, hell zune working properly in countries that arent us then it would be fantastic imo

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

pezus said:

We Europeans pay much more for the PS3's, we don't all have a PS Store, we don't have Netflix, Lovefilm etc etc. We pay more for our games and they are often released later over here, it's all because of some stupid localization bullshit. Why can't they just keep everything in English, at least in the beginning, and then they can add more languages and such later on. 

Edit: PSP Go hasn't even released over here (for obvious reasons)... Not saying that is a bad thing but still o.O

PSP go didnt release in Europe... I thought PSN was rather well released... which countries doesnt it exist in, PSP GO failed here because imo it wasnt exactly advertised very well... well neither is psp here (in aus) ps3 and its games are pretty bloody advertised here so its not like they are ignoring Australia..

pezus said:

I suppose it didn't release in any of the countries that lack official PS Stores. At least it didn't release over here in Iceland.

ps stores? I think you mean sony store, if you mean ps stores aus doesnt have them either

I'll have to be one of those buying a PS3 in the next few weeks. That week's numbers 1 hell yeah!

Around the Network
pezus said:

I mean official PS Stores where you buy dlc, downloadable games and such.

yeah we dont have them, we have psn and sony stores and thats it... i want a ps store/ 360 store... Pooie

pezus said:
AussieGecko said:
pezus said:

Almost everything relating to consoles released in EMEAA has not had full implementation compared to the US. The PS3 released there months after it had released in the US, most countries don't even have a PS store not to mention they lack almost every 'goddamn application' that the big countries get. It's quite annoying but I guess we're used to being screwed over by these companies.

Its not that, we as far as I know in Australia gets everything Japan and the US does, As far as Xbox360 goes we dont. This includes things like 1v100... it stopped before it came over here... bullshit. These are the main features. 

Look I am as big as a 360 fan as the next but I want to see what I paid for, dollar for dollar we are paying more than the US for our console and Gold and freaking Kinect, YET we get less than half the content and this is fact. Its pathetic and needs to change. Ms wonders why they only do well properly in UK, Canda and US well maybe if they gave the same damn features else where they may be popular there as well.

Most countries are getting the same features in Europe for PS3 then they are for other countries, people know what they are getting now, the internet helps that. Again... its bullshit. 

We Europeans pay much more for the PS3's, we don't all have a PS Store, we don't have Netflix, Lovefilm etc etc. We pay more for our games and they are often released later over here, it's all because of some stupid localization bullshit. Why can't they just keep everything in English, at least in the beginning, and then they can add more languages and such later on. 

Edit: PSP Go hasn't even released over here (for obvious reasons)... Not saying that is a bad thing but still o.O

i have lovefilm on my ps3,four tv channels,mubi,music stuff i have loads of shit on my ps3

i'm in england

Above & Beyond

pezus said:

Yeah...I'm mostly talking about the smaller countries.

Englands pretty small