By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - will gt5 reach 7 million before 2012

Halo_Reach said:
ethomaz said:
RolStoppable said:

Probably not. Gran Turismo 5 is not the type of game that is known to sell a million or more copies after it's frontloaded launch, especially not within one year which this thread is about.

The best post on this thread.

dude, when do you even play the game...you are always on here cheerleading it like you get a cut of the profits

I have so much time... I'm at lvl 23A and 32b.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Halo_Reach said:
ethomaz said:
RolStoppable said:

Probably not. Gran Turismo 5 is not the type of game that is known to sell a million or more copies after it's frontloaded launch, especially not within one year which this thread is about.

dude, when do you even play the game...you are always on here cheerleading it like you get a cut of the profits

ethomaz has no idea what GT is! he'll find to see GT5 at about 7-7.5 million by years end! I am guessing 9-10 million with some bundling lifetime

dsage01 said:
ethomaz said:
Halo_Reach said:
ethomaz said:
RolStoppable said:

ethomaz has no idea what GT is! he'll find to see GT5 at about 7-7.5 million by years end! I am guessing 9-10 million with some bundling lifetime

I have it at 8,920k by 31th Dec... shipped.

Sales... I guess 7.8 milion.

And GT5 and Uncharted 2 was the only game I played every week... the others I just finished and stopped.

My predicton for reference: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=125037

CGI-Quality said:
Halo_Reach said:
ethomaz said:
RolStoppable said:

So you ask a question, but then flame posters who's responses don't mirror yours? What's the sense in making a thread seeking opinions then?

it wasnt that it was his opinion as much as the cheerleading he does non stop, same as you, when do you even have time to play when you are always on this site cheerleading the ps3 exclusives....it is almost like you work for sony. i wouldnt be suprised if u did

CGI-Quality said:
Halo_Reach said:
CGI-Quality said:
Halo_Reach said:
ethomaz said:
RolStoppable said:

So you ask a question, but then flame posters who's responses don't mirror yours? What's the sense in making a thread seeking opinions then?

it wasnt that it was his opinion as much as the cheerleading he does non stop, same as you, when do you even have time to play when you are always on this site cheerleading the ps3 exclusives....it is almost like you work for sony. i wouldnt be suprosed if u did

All your responses tell me now - your argument (as well as the purpose of this thread) is flimsy, so you resort to cheap shots.

let me elaborate, i have never seen your gamer card, you never post it, not your psn name- yet you always promote and are always on here- so i was thinking that you were paid by sony to promote the ps3 exclusives- i would love for you to prove me wrong, i have asked you once before and you fired back with this same exact response- i honestly dont even think your a gamer

Around the Network
Halo_Reach said:
CGI-Quality said:
Halo_Reach said:
CGI-Quality said:
Halo_Reach said:
ethomaz said:
RolStoppable said:

it wasnt that it was his opinion as much as the cheerleading he does non stop, same as you, when do you even have time to play when you are always on this site cheerleading the ps3 exclusives....it is almost like you work for sony. i wouldnt be suprosed if u did

All your responses tell me now - your argument (as well as the purpose of this thread) is flimsy, so you resort to cheap shots.

let me elaborate, i have never seen your gamer card, you never post it, not your psn name- yet you always promote and are always on here- so i was thinking that you were paid by sony to promote the ps3 exclusives- i would love for you to prove me wrong, i have asked you once before and you fired back with this same exact response- i honestly dont even think your a gamer

cgi is my friend on PSN, and trust me the dude plays tons of games. He also plays his xbox 360.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Quite easily.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

psrock said:
Halo_Reach said:
CGI-Quality said:
Halo_Reach said:
CGI-Quality said:
Halo_Reach said:
ethomaz said:
RolStoppable said:

cgi is my friend on PSN, and trust me the dude plays tons of games. He also plays his xbox 360.

whats your gamertag

Halo_Reach said:
psrock said:
Halo_Reach said:
CGI-Quality said:
Halo_Reach said:
CGI-Quality said:
Halo_Reach said:
ethomaz said:
RolStoppable said:

whats your gamertag

I don't own a 360 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
RolStoppable said:

I guess he's trying to get banned more often than I was, because he thinks that equals fame and popularity on VGC. I am at nine so far. I am sooo cool.

Not to pull out my e-peen, but I'm on 13...