By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - will gt5 reach 7 million before 2012

Halo_Reach said:

i was a lil off with my prediction yes, but lets focus now on that this week coming up is going to be below 29k, and it is  going down from here i believe-so you guys really think it will stay at 25-30k a week for the rest of the year seriously

it could sell 10k from now to Oct, but it will rise greatly in NOV and Dec where it will put some good numbers. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Come on, guys... that's a joking thread.

yes, and it will be over 8 million by jan 1 (if i look at polyphony's numbers at that time)

osamanobama said:

yes, and it will be over 8 million by jan 1 (if i look at polyphony's numbers at that time)

which would be shipped, and if the best buy and gamestop and eb games by me are any indication, they shipped plenty as they have shitloads available

Halo_Reach said:
osamanobama said:

which would be shipped, and if the best buy and gamestop and eb games by me are any indication, they shipped plenty as they have shitloads available

They need to start putting them next the PS3's in the warehouses.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

not only is it still selling still, but its still selling at the full 60$, as it drops its price a bit more people will get interested

RolStoppable said:

Probably not. Gran Turismo 5 is not the type of game that is known to sell a million or more copies after it's frontloaded launch, especially not within one year which this thread is about.

The best post on this thread.

ethomaz said:
RolStoppable said:

Probably not. Gran Turismo 5 is not the type of game that is known to sell a million or more copies after it's frontloaded launch, especially not within one year which this thread is about.

The best post on this thread.

dude, when do you even play the game...you are always on here cheerleading it like you get a cut of the profits

psrock said:

Halo_Reach on 09/06/10 21:10 EST

first week world wide 1.7 million, total worldwide lifetime 5.8 million

Well, it already sold more than your LTD,  yes more 7 million.

sick burn dude lol, yes id probably say closer to 8 mill than 7 mill personally.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

LOL....really?

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!