By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ocarina Of Time 3D 'crammed full' of new stuff, game now awesome

Good to know. I do have Master Quest, but bonus stuff would definitely make me consider buying this

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
EL_PATRAS said:

hells yeaaaaah.  since they haven't really mentioned any of this before, I thought this game was just going to be a visual inhancement, which, while awesome, was a bit disappointing and seemed somewhat lazy on nintendos behalf, but now, I'm a friggin sold and friggin hyped.  this thread should be a party or something.

Then you'll be glad to know that nintendo will translate it into sspanish for the first time!

http://www.vandal.net/noticia/54437/nintendo-confirma-ocarina-of-time-3d-en-espanol/

This may be the game that makes me buy a 3DS.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

So .... when you take the best game ever created, and you make it a "now awesome" game.... what do we get?

OT Can't wait to get this!

RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

Well, of course it was already awesome, otherwise it wouldn't be rated the best game of all time

But it's nice to see them at least trying, as opposed to the effort they made for Mario's25th...

Different audience maybe? Or maybe they care more about Zelda...

Ocarina of Time is a worse game than Super Mario Allstars, that's why.

Now that's a...bold statement

However, possibly true if you're talking about the content, 4 awesome games for the price of one?

The issue I have is tht they could have done so much more, if they had then definitely

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Maynard_Tool said:

So .... when you take the best game ever created, and you make it a "now awesome" game.... what do we get?

OT Can't wait to get this!

You get a black hole and the end of the universe

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

Well, of course it was already awesome, otherwise it wouldn't be rated the best game of all time

But it's nice to see them at least trying, as opposed to the effort they made for Mario's25th...

However, possibly true if you're talking about the content, 4 awesome games for the price of one?

The issue I have is tht they could have done so much more, if they had then definitely

Super Mario Allstar is a worse game than Zelda: Collector's Edition.

Snesboy said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

Exactly, for the reasons I just mentioned

Conegamer said:
Snesboy said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

Also, 4 awesome games for the price of free. /win

Snesboy said:
Conegamer said:
Snesboy said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

Also, 4 awesome games for the price of free. /win

If only eh?

Someday we'll have all the Mario games, Zelda games, and Metroid games in one set

This is going to be stunning, something special. I wonder what it will be?