By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What would it take to sell you on NGP/3DS?

irstupid said:
cloud1161 said:

you want the ngp to be low price yet you can afford 2 3ds's?  doesnt make sense to me...

you don't know why he is getting two.  could be for himself and wife, or kids, ect.

and quick example.  my family is 6 people.  we all have a car.  that is 6 cars.  but hey for the price of those 6 cars we could buy ONE amazing car.  But oh wait, having one car for 6 people would be a dissaster.

Now if both are for himself, then yea I am questioning as well.

well i was assuming they are both for himself since he didnt specify, but if as you said there are for multiple people to use, then thats understandable.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Around the Network

A Pixel Qi screen which allows for full release of all 4 cores without causing fires  and a E-ink like text display. Which opens their ebook store to NGP.  That nonsense or a 200 dollar price.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

3DS - better battery life and a main pokemon game. well mostly just pokemon

im sold on  both of the products hardware wise. impressive. however in terms of game library, havent seen enough of NGP to make a judgement call. and the 3DS library has not impressed me in the slightest. Just a bunch of ports of games ive already played or own. and the games that are not ports (Nintencats and plilotwings) i have no interest in. i will be getting both eventually (like i got DS and PSP) but im not getting either for launch until they get games that i want

Nothing.

I don't spend enough time away from home to justify a portable device and when I do spend time away from my consoles I am usually reading on my kindle...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

im pretty much sold on both.

irstupid said:
cloud1161 said:

you want the ngp to be low price yet you can afford 2 3ds's?  doesnt make sense to me...

you don't know why he is getting two.  could be for himself and wife, or kids, ect. 

and quick example.  my family is 6 people.  we all have a car.  that is 6 cars.  but hey for the price of those 6 cars we could buy ONE amazing car.  But oh wait, having one car for 6 people would be a dissaster.

Now if both are for himself, then yea I am questioning as well.

Are there 6 adults living in your house!? Each with their own car!? Sweet Jesus. 

How many kids are running around there!?

3DS: If Mario and pickachu are killed in a game in which their blood is splattered across the screen in 3D I could buy it. XD

NGP: Already Sold. Looks beautiful and is a really powerful device.  Also has great games coming up.

Heavenly_King said:

3DS: If Mario and pickachu are killed in a game in which their blood is splattered across the screen in 3D I could buy it. XD

NGP: Already Sold. Looks beautiful and is a really powerful device.  Also has great games coming up.

You couldn't have chosen a better avatara pic...

Serious_frusting said:

NGP: Sony first party support

3DS: Sony first party support, or a really really really cheap price. I'm still waiting for the DS to hit a price at what i think its worth

You might find some DS as low as free in some trash can if you want so then.

Above: still the best game of the year.