By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Buttons don't work in IE9

The post/quote/edit buttons all don't seem to work when I use IE9. Could someone please fix this?

Its a pain in the butt to use Firefox ATM because it's crashing on me.

Tease.

Around the Network

no one can fix ie9 for you except microsoft and they have never been too keen on fixing their web pages to work with sites, infact theyve been making their browsers work differently than others because they had such a big marketshare, it kept the competition always falling behind. now though, theyve lost ~60% of their marketshare in the past eight years. their pain in the ass act of reading code differently is finally coming back to bite them in the ass.

if firefox isnt working right, you can always go get chrome, it'll not only work, but its also has way more functionality than any other browser and is the fastest webbrowser out right now

Its just a trick to get squilliam post less!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

cory.ok said:

if firefox isnt working right, you can always go get chrome, it'll not only work, but its also has way more functionality than any other browser and is the fastest webbrowser out right now

The truth is that IE9, FF, Chrome, Opera and Safari are all pretty similar in performance and features right now. I don't think you can make a compelling argument that Chrome is 'just better' than anything else.

Squilliam said:

The post/quote/edit buttons all don't seem to work when I use IE9. Could someone please fix this?

Try Chrome. I used FF all the time and my mate, a web dev swore by Chrome. It is rather brisk and stable.

Around the Network
Soleron said:
cory.ok said:

The truth is that IE9, FF, Chrome, Opera and Safari are all pretty similar in performance and features right now. I don't think you can make a compelling argument that Chrome is 'just better' than anything else.

youre right, other than that buttons arent working on IE9 (site functionality blows) and that chrome is consistently rated as the fastest browser there isnt much for the standard user.

but for other people chrome (like firefox) are awesomeee, opensource projects are 100x better, if something is happening that i dont like, i can change it, i dont have to wait for a company to decide that its worth their time to help me

I've read somewhere that setting your computer on fire fixes all IE and FF issues.

dahuman said:

I've read somewhere that setting your computer on fire fixes all IE and FF issues.

That's just an urban legend. Only people who practice witch craft due that kind off stuff.

Squilliam said:

its odd I can "reply" with IE9 RC but not do anything else... must be something to do with the site. I would rather use it. I have been using Chrome instead

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Homeroids said:
Squilliam said:

Try Chrome. I used FF all the time and my mate, a web dev swore by Chrome. It is rather brisk and stable.

pffft opera is where its at. no need for the google mothership to have more info on me then they already have ;)

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog