By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Racist,Disgusting,Heartless @$$holes

saw this before.

im shocked and not surprised at the same time. i expected this hate, but pearl harbor, really?

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:

japan shouldnt have gotten so many countries mad at them over the years. but still sucks that japan got hit and our west coast

what did they do.

the us is one of the most hated countries in the world, what does that have to do with anything?

Mr Khan said:
Seece said:

Yeah they're idiots, I hope they eventually realise the vast majority (if not all) had nothing to do with pearl harbour, so they deserve this why?

And the bigger point being that if we are talking karma, the Japanese were paid back for Pearl Harbor, and, i would contend, all their atrocities during WWII, several times over, by being nuked twice and having every other noteworthy city conventionally bombed to rubble

ww2 was a time of war. the best thing which happened to the allies was pearl harbour. it made the us enter the war, yes innocent lives were lost but look how many it saved. theirs no such thing as payback, and if that existed then their would be no reason to be evil, and look at the world, its full of it.

zgamer5 said:
Mr Khan said:
Seece said:

Yeah they're idiots, I hope they eventually realise the vast majority (if not all) had nothing to do with pearl harbour, so they deserve this why?

And the bigger point being that if we are talking karma, the Japanese were paid back for Pearl Harbor, and, i would contend, all their atrocities during WWII, several times over, by being nuked twice and having every other noteworthy city conventionally bombed to rubble

ww2 was a time of war. the best thing which happened to the allies was pearl harbour. it made the us enter the war, yes innocent lives were lost but look how many it saved. theirs no such thing as payback, and if that existed then their would be no reason to be evil, and look at the world, its full of it.

I personally don't apply the theory of karma to war (my view is that war is hell, and once you get into war you have to fight your way out of it by any means), i'm pointing out the stupidity of people who are saying "fuck yeah payback bitches!" when, by their standards, that payback was delivered in full less than 4 years after the debt was incurred.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
zgamer5 said:
Mr Khan said:
Seece said:

I personally don't apply the theory of karma to war (my view is that war is hell, and once you get into war you have to fight your way out of it by any means), i'm pointing out the stupidity of people who are saying "fuck yeah payback bitches!" when, by their standards, that payback was delivered in full less than 4 years after the debt was incurred.

Then i agree. It surprises me how uneducated people are these days.

Around the Network

Joke or not, these comments are way over the line! I can only be thankful that I know that people who are willing to make such crass statements whilst completely oblivious to the enormity and severity of the situation are luckily the minority.

These people are morons. Wasn't the nukes dropped enough punishment?

I have a feeling the people killed by the earthquake didn't have anything to do with Peral Harbor.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

This is completely ridiculous. I desperately hope that the majority of Americans aren't this brainwashed into being racist. They aren't, but this kind of thing doesn't exactly make me form pleasant stereotypes.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

zgamer5 said:
toastboy44562 said:

japan shouldnt have gotten so many countries mad at them over the years. but still sucks that japan got hit and our west coast

what did they do.

the us is one of the most hated countries in the world, what does that have to do with anything?

they atacked the us for no reason. they have segregation. foreign people (From what ive seen) are not allowed in japaneese places. they killed tens of million of chineese for no reason. they don't donate hardly any money when natural disasters happen elsewhere. well atleast they have pokemon

toastboy44562 said:
zgamer5 said:
toastboy44562 said:

what did they do.

they atacked the us for no reason. they have segregation. foreign people (From what ive seen) are not allowed in japaneese places. they killed tens of million of chineese for no reason. they don't donate hardly any money when natural disasters happen elsewhere. well atleast they have pokemon

that was in world war 2 and it was the best thing which happened to the allies.

they might be hated, but their not the most hated country.

also a reason why japan was so powerful in ww2 is because of the allies. so you should blame them for all of the lives lost.