By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Racist,Disgusting,Heartless @$$holes

Akvod said:
huaxiong90 said:

Man, this is nothing new. You have ignorant people everywhere.

What I find it to be new is that people aren't making these comment in the safety of anonymity, but doing it on Facebook without any hesitation.

Yes, it's times like these that I'm thankful my social circle is mostly liberal.

Around the Network
Akvod said:
huaxiong90 said:

Man, this is nothing new. You have ignorant people everywhere.

What I find it to be new is that people aren't making these comment in the safety of anonymity, but doing it on Facebook without any hesitation.

To you, yeah, but I've come across such morons IRL.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

psrock said:

So dropping two bombs on them were not enough of a payback. Jesus Christ, people don't ever remember the good things but always reminds you of the bad things. 

Keep on preaching brother!

Absolutely disgusting. i really don't understand how people can comit to saying something like this publically.

bunch of *&%tards....thank god no one in my social network said any crap like this or they would have gotten an earful...

I mean NO ONE is safe from such natural disasters...heck who knows when the ef Cali is gonna get hit by something huge next..bottom line people who say stupid stuff like this = idiots

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Terrible things to say, but I can't say I'm surprised - there's this sort of reaction to every event that occurs.

Internet = Access to millions of idiiots....

These people are just dumbasses running their mouths. I guess not everyone feels sympathhy unless it happens to them.  

not heartless or racist. The general public is stupid, so they probably didn't know that since then japan has been the united states's BFF.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Wow, how could that be real? Are people really that ignorant?