By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Racist,Disgusting,Heartless @$$holes

While you can probably dig up a shit load of insenstive and racist coments from Japanese posters on 2ch, the disturbing difference for me is that one is annonymous and on a forum, while the other is a social networking site with actual identities.

You can find lots of crap on a lot of websites, including Twitter, but Facebook is a HUGE difference to me, since you're putting your face on your comments.

Around the Network

Yeah they're idiots, I hope they eventually realise the vast majority (if not all) had nothing to do with pearl harbour, so they deserve this why?

Twats exist in all societies. Can't believe some of the shit heads are talking about revenge for Pearl Habour. It's like as if an (insert any country the US has directly or indirectly terrorised) said yeah Hurricane Katrina revenge for what you did to us. Ignorant pricks.

Seece said:

Yeah they're idiots, I hope they eventually realise the vast majority (if not all) had nothing to do with pearl harbour, so they deserve this why?

And the bigger point being that if we are talking karma, the Japanese were paid back for Pearl Harbor, and, i would contend, all their atrocities during WWII, several times over, by being nuked twice and having every other noteworthy city conventionally bombed to rubble

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Seece said:

And the bigger point being that if we are talking karma, the Japanese were paid back for Pearl Harbor, and, i would contend, all their atrocities during WWII, several times over, by being nuked twice and having every other noteworthy city conventionally bombed to rubble

Indeed, "free speech" is a beautiful thing isn't it?

Around the Network

So dropping two bombs on them were not enough of a payback. Jesus Christ, people don't ever remember the good things but always reminds you of the bad things. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

can't believe that people are connecting that to each other... did people say idiotic stuff like this when hurricane katrina happened?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

can't believe that people are connecting that to each other... did people say idiotic stuff like this when hurricane katrina happened?

I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

NiKKoM said:

Yes.

http://mediamatters.org/research/200509130004

People never cease to amaze me.