By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My PS3 experience thus far!

Avinash_Tyagi said:
I'd probably get a PS3 if it was a lot cheaper ($100-150), right now, it just doesn't seem worth the money to me, but at that price it probably would be worthwhile

So 100-150 is the rightprice for the ps3 is it?? And yet 250 for a wii is probably a bargain in your eyes. Why don't you go troll somewhere else and stop wasting the time of people who are trying to have a meaningful discourse.

Around the Network

I think he meant $100-$150 cheaper which would put the 40 gb at $250-$300, right at the Wii and Xbox Arcade's range, and put the 80 gb by the Xbox 360 elite.

Trolling sucks but being overly defensive and jumping on other posters can also get annoying.

Back on topic, congrats Bodhesatva I hope you get the most from your purchase. Enjoy :)

azrm2k said:
I think he meant $100-$150 cheaper which would put the 40 gb at $250-$300, right at the Wii and Xbox Arcade's range, and put the 80 gb by the Xbox 360 elite.

Trolling sucks but being overly defensive and jumping on other posters can also get annoying.

Yeah my bad I retract my statement however I still think he is taking a shot at the ps3 and he is off topic.

the next game you try should definately be warhawk. the best ps3 exclusive IMO, and it seems to fit your tastes.

Around the Network

how did you find one for two hundred dollars? I'd grab a second one if I can get it at that price, since the one sitting at home isn't exactly mine :)

Hey Branko, pay better attention next time and don't jump down people's throats without considering what they actually mean.

He meant $100-$150 cheaper than it is right now, which puts it at $250-$300. Which is definitely a good price for it.

Next time, don't let your Playstation fanboyism blind your eyes, eh?

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
Hey Branko, pay better attention next time and don't jump down people's throats without considering what they actually mean.

He meant $100-$150 cheaper than it is right now, which puts it at $250-$300. Which is definitely a good price for it.

Didnt he just admit he was wrong and then retract his statement? Maybe you should pay better attention next time.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Branko2166 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
I'd probably get a PS3 if it was a lot cheaper ($100-150), right now, it just doesn't seem worth the money to me, but at that price it probably would be worthwhile

So 100-150 is the rightprice for the ps3 is it?? And yet 250 for a wii is probably a bargain in your eyes. Why don't you go troll somewhere else and stop wasting the time of people who are trying to have a meaningful discourse.

You know, it's very subjective how much something is worth to someone. Now i'm not starting to argue how much it should be worth to who, but i give you an example with cars. Toyota Avensis STW or Verso (i think Verso closer to 40k) would very well be worth of the 35 000 EUR it costs , but some new Ferrari, which cost around 300-350k EUR, wouldn't be worth even 10 000 EUR, when looking at how much i would be willing to pay for one at the moment.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Bladeneo said:
thetonestarr said:

Didnt he just admit he was wrong and then retract his statement? Maybe you should pay better attention next time.

Weird, his reply was the last one on the page when I repled. I don't remember loading the page that early. Oh well. =/

SW-5120-1900-6153