By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Brink just became the greatest game ever

goforgold said:
Garnett said:
goforgold said:
Garnett said:

Why are developers so stupid? Keep snipers 1 shot 1 kill, but limit them FFS! Quit trying to be Call of duty, where 6 of your 12 team mates are snipers... 

lmao at some of you people.

this game is nurfing the sniper not buffing them, it's distancing it's-self from COD

By making its self more casual friendly? LOL The only game that is distance from COD would be Red Orchestra... 

your joking right?

yeah so pro -_-

jesus WTF has COD done to gamers....

Try doing that in RO... 

As i said, Brink looks like another COD, but with less powerful snipers..

Around the Network
Garnett said:
goforgold said:
Garnett said:
goforgold said:
Garnett said:

Why are developers so stupid? Keep snipers 1 shot 1 kill, but limit them FFS! Quit trying to be Call of duty, where 6 of your 12 team mates are snipers... 

this game is nurfing the sniper not buffing them, it's distancing it's-self from COD

By making its self more casual friendly? LOL The only game that is distance from COD would be Red Orchestra... 

your joking right?

yeah so pro -_-

Try doing that in RO... 

yeah there's nothing more to say.

this game looks absolutely NOTHING like COD, with less powerful snipers

lol at 2:06 He literally just got done saying no sniper (or any) one hit kills, and then this happens. I think the guy may have gotten shot by someone else as well, but it still could be mistaken otherwise and just made me laugh bc of the irony.

OT:  I respect what the guy is saying, and it sounds like a good way to bring in a different crowd (though I won't be getting the game most likely).

So I guess this game will take no skill at all? I remember the trailer looked cool but I doubt I'm gonna get this now.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

day 1 cop

Around the Network
goforgold said:
Garnett said:
goforgold said:
Garnett said:
goforgold said:
Garnett said:

your joking right?

yeah so pro -_-

Try doing that in RO... 

Yeah cause Call of Duty isn't fast paced, You cant customize your weapons, No iron sights, There are no perks,No XP system, None of that...

Actually i take back what i said, Its COD gameplay with TF2 graphics and Killzone maps. Does that make it bad? No, its just not very different...

Garnett said:
goforgold said:
Garnett said:
goforgold said:
Garnett said:
goforgold said:
Garnett said:

your joking right?

yeah so pro -_-

Try doing that in RO... 

Yeah cause

Call of Duty isn't fast paced,<--- if you payed attention to the vid you'd know the speed of pay is determined by your weight class

You cant customize your weapons,<--- not nearly the amount of customization as is Brink, but that's to be expected

No iron sights,<---- did you watch the vid?

There are no perks, <---- again...did you watch the vid

No XP system, <-------you didn't watch the vid, this is closer to borderlands as far as XP goes and when has COD ever had a class system

None of that...

Actually i take back what i said,

Its COD gameplay<-- if you mean they're both FPS then your right, but if you mean you can play this just like you do COD and be successful then your very VERY wrong. 

with TF2 graphic<-- they look nothing alike.

and Killzone maps<---- nothing about killzones maps make them inherently killzone, so not sure what you mean by that. Similar Color style and feeling maybe.

Does that make it bad? No, its just very different... *fixed*

nah, doesn't look so good.