By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Brink just became the greatest game ever

Hephaestos said:

wait so does no 1 hit kills mean that we're back to

Bazooka >>> punch? oh that's so lame ^^ I'm gonna miss the days of knifing without skill ^^

on the one hit kill snipers... this will always be a problem until there is partitioned body damage... if it's a headshot fine, but dying from a foot shot....

Ya know I dont care a lot for FPS games, but if someone is only knifeing against a bunch of people with automatics who has no skill...............

Around the Network
Games4Fun said:
Hephaestos said:

Bazooka >>> punch? oh that's so lame ^^ I'm gonna miss the days of knifing without skill ^^

on the one hit kill snipers... this will always be a problem until there is partitioned body damage... if it's a headshot fine, but dying from a foot shot....

Ya know I dont care a lot for FPS games, but if someone is only knifeing against a bunch of people with automatics who has no skill...............

well indeed you don't know much. cause knifing in real life you have  to put asside your wearpon (toss or attach it? one is much faster), take out your knife (that's buckled cause you'd lose it jumping all over the place otherwise), and manage to hit the guy (who irl can block the attack) in a place where there is no armor and that actually is lethal instantly.... ouch my arm!

in games you now have perks for running faster, no footstep sounds, longer each, knife throwing, and all that with insta death when you hit.... takes 0.2 secs to hit when you're previously aiming down the sight of your rifle (cause it's now a button and not a wearpon as in older fps) not quite what you imagine.

oh and I forgot, it's not only knifing, it's also hitting with the butt of your rifle that's a one hit kill, cause you know your shield that blocks rockets can't block the might of a rifle butt.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

sounds really good but the game looks boring

welcome to:

===== http://www.clothes6.org  ====

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30

Handbags(Coach l v f e n d i d&g) $35

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $15

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,A r m a i n i) $15

New era cap $12

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $20

accept paypal and free shipping

====== http://www.clothes6.org ====

http://www.clothes6.org

Hephaestos said:
Games4Fun said:
Hephaestos said:

well indeed you don't know much. cause knifing in real life you have  to put asside your wearpon (toss or attach it? one is much faster), take out your knife (that's buckled cause you'd lose it jumping all over the place otherwise), and manage to hit the guy (who irl can block the attack) in a place where there is no armor and that actually is lethal instantly.... ouch my arm!

in games you now have perks for running faster, no footstep sounds, longer each, knife throwing, and all that with insta death when you hit.... takes 0.2 secs to hit when you're previously aiming down the sight of your rifle (cause it's now a button and not a wearpon as in older fps) not quite what you imagine.

oh and I forgot, it's not only knifing, it's also hitting with the butt of your rifle that's a one hit kill, cause you know your shield that blocks rockets can't block the might of a rifle butt.

So you just want it to more realistic then. The comment I said was somewhat for a reason. When I do happen to log on black ops I use Knife only. God knows I get called every name in the book for it. Anyways, In a game with automatics and well guns period, Knifers do not have the upper hand in almost any situation. Sure you could run around like a dumbass and just lucky from time to time. But, to actually help you team and or do the objective it takes timing and skill.

Around the Network

Why are developers so stupid? Keep snipers 1 shot 1 kill, but limit them FFS! Quit trying to be Call of duty, where 6 of your 12 team mates are snipers... 

Games4Fun said:
Hephaestos said:
Games4Fun said:
Hephaestos said:

So you just want it to more realistic then. The comment I said was somewhat for a reason. When I do happen to log on black ops I use Knife only. God knows I get called every name in the book for it. Anyways, In a game with automatics and well guns period, Knifers do not have the upper hand in almost any situation. Sure you could run around like a dumbass and just lucky from time to time. But, to actually help you team and or do the objective it takes timing and skill.

I'm not saying none of the knifers have skill, i'm just saying that I don't see the place of this in an FPS when it's accompanied with many perks and tweaks to make it easy as is the recent trend.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Garnett said:

Why are developers so stupid? Keep snipers 1 shot 1 kill, but limit them FFS! Quit trying to be Call of duty, where 6 of your 12 team mates are snipers... 

lmao at some of you people.

this game is nurfing the sniper not buffing them, it's distancing it's-self from COD

goforgold said:
Garnett said:

this game is nurfing the sniper not buffing them, it's distancing it's-self from COD

By making its self more casual friendly? LOL The only game that is distance from COD would be Red Orchestra... 

Garnett said:
goforgold said:
Garnett said:

By making its self more casual friendly? LOL The only game that is distance from COD would be Red Orchestra... 

your joking right?

yeah so pro -_-

jesus WTF has COD done to gamers....