By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie: Wii going strong, more content to be revealed before and during E3

People need to wait until next year. I feel they have juice in the machine and until they get to above 100 million, I don't think they will stop. 

Good for Reggie, to state that nintendo has more steam left in the engine. 

Around the Network

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

I'm glad that Reggie made this interview.  I was really concerned about the lack of Wii games for 2011 after GDC.  I was serioulsy about to make a 'What happened to the Wii' thread. His explanation about Pokemon and 3DS seems reasonable to me.

He said they had some surprises before E3.  I can't wait to see what they are.  It sounds like some of them may involve Motion Plus.

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

Cool interview.  I can't wait to see what they are going to annouce :).

As expected, they are clearly focusing on the 3ds, which is ok for now... As long as we get xenoblade and last story on e3 everything will be ok... 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

He states there will be Wii content out prior to E3 and the more news about content at E3 so it appears at least one more game will be released before June - which is great to hear.   However, it'll probably be something 'minor'. 

Could be Xenoblade, Disaster, Another Code R or Regenliev. I don't think any of those would be big news in NoA minds but still something to push out inbetween now and E3.   Or it could be something we haven't seen.  Like how Excitebots just appeared out of nowhere (and got no sales).

I'd expect news on Zelda, The Last Story, Kirby, Pandora's Tower and one other surprise title (don't they always have a surprise title?) at E3.    

I'll be content with Kirby and Last Story USA, quite frankly. 3DS will more than cover the rest

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

It would be tragic for this gen to end with motion plus only getting Zelda and Red Steel 2.

Lucasarts need their head smashing against a wall for not giving me a lightsaber. WSR duel is the biggest innovation the fighting genre has had in decades. Meanwhile Yoda and Darth Vader are playable in Soul Calibur. Idiots.

Nintendo aren't innocent either. Kid Icarus, Pilotwings, Starfox 64 and 'flight sim' Steel Diver all appearing on the 3DS while I'm still dogfighting in WSR. Where's Link's Dragon Training with my plastic dragon wiimote shell?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

I would hope to see anything from Dragon Quest X. Perhaps they are waiting for TGS but they could at least give us a little something.

good to hear reggie always has a list of facts.