Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony should go 3rd party

Sony should go 3rd party

They should go third party 19 20.88%

no they shouldn't 63 69.23%

See results 9 9.89%

Total:91
DKHustlin said:

lol these copycat threads are hilarious

you will find very very different responses in this one, for what seems like a good idea for nintendo is somehow offensive to sony... go figure

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Beuli2 said:

Now just the Microsoft version of this thread is left.

Would be pretty pointless.

Halo would be on PS3.

Thread over.

-.- I see what you did there -.-

Please this site is apparently a parody and a joke thread because it isnt nintendo, it is the way this site works. The other thread bashed both Ms and Nintendo, this is doing the same to Sony and people are getting defensive. 

Congrats to Spaceguy for thinking of it haha

Well, sony is well on on their way there already sooooo....

/trololololol

AussieGecko said:
Carl2291 said:
Beuli2 said:

Halo would be on PS3.

Thread over.

Please this site is apparently a parody and a joke thread because it isnt nintendo, it is the way this site works. The other thread bashed both Ms and Nintendo, this is doing the same to Sony and people are getting defensive. 

He doesn't deserve that much praise, it's become like a meme on this site and it's really annoying.  One must only look at who was being serious in that other thread and then look on any post they make in the future with doubt.

They should all be in the business, they all do good things.  You can see all 3 companys are doing good things, no need to take any of them away.  They've all kicked each other's asses in cycle.  MS got Sony on their toes and quickened their online expansion.  Sony beat the snot out of everyone for two consecutive generations and may have inadvertently set up Nintendo to change their game a bit.  And Nintendo is winning this gen pretty handily.  I'd say they've all learned from each other in one way or another.

P.S. Sorry to be a downer rofl.  Let the lolworthy posts continue haha.

AussieGecko said:

Did you see the butthurt parody of the HD Consoles hitting 100 Million thread?

THAT one was funny.

Around the Network

Can't even make a Microsoft copycat thread. If they went 3rd party, they'd only be able to put out like 1 game every 3 years because they have no studios

I actually think sony might have real test if they are third party company. Microsoft can leverage Halo, and actually work as third party, but Sony I don't think will do well, without their hardware specialities and their growing fanbase. 

Also I am pretty sure this makes more sense than Nintendo (Since Nintendo makes huge money on Hardware), because Sony is one of the companies that lost heavily investing in hardware, and most likely will never make a total positive on the ps3 brand. 

They could actually eventually rival EA. 

Add: I don't sony will give up even after one bad generation, I mean microsoft didn't. 

No way. If Sony went 3rd party then no more HD game from Japanese developer especially franchise that only selling in Japan like Yakuza, Tales, JRPG other than FF.

AussieGecko said:
Carl2291 said:
Beuli2 said:

Halo would be on PS3.

Thread over.

Bingo!

Carl2291 said:

Did you see the butthurt parody of the HD Consoles hitting 100 Million thread?

THAT one was funny.

Yeah its kinda funny, people say one thing one thread then go crazy over the other thread, I am actually starting to like some of these double threads. haha