By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Against The Grain: Wii2 at this years E3???

Against The Grain: Wii2 at this years E3???

Hell yeah! Bout time! 72 36.92%

No way man. Nintendo's too core for that 73 37.44%

They'll announce it but there's no need 24 12.31%

It'll be announced BEFORE E3!! OMFG!!! 5 2.56%

...it's Nintendo, kiddy...who cares? 21 10.77%

Total:195

I personally don't believe that we'll be hearing anything about the wii2 because although the wii sales have fallen they haven't reached a point low enough to be a concern for Nintendo, and this is all with the wii still at a 200 dollar price. Although the wii's prospective games may seem fairly bleak it wouldn't surprise me that Nintendo has kept a number of surprises under wraps much like last years E3 and ultimately Nintendo's decisions about their hardware depends more on first party software sales which is still selling successfully than third party sales.

Around the Network

Are you guys still so certain now? I know I'm not, though I believe there will be no Wii2 at E3. TGS, maybe. But E3 is for the Wii and, mainly, the 3DS IMO

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

Are you guys still so certain now? I know I'm not, though I believe there will be no Wii2 at E3. TGS, maybe. But E3 is for the Wii and, mainly, the 3DS IMO

Defo man, Reggie said wii titles will be announced, so aall about 3DS,Wii and a bit of DS.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Conegamer said:

Defo man, Reggie said wii titles will be announced, so aall about 3DS,Wii and a bit of DS.

Good. It seems like everyone's on board the hype train that they're ignoring what we know and what we've been told and jumping to conclusions

Conegamer said:
Nintendogamer said:
Conegamer said:

Good. It seems like everyone's on board the hype train that they're ignoring what we know and what we've been told and jumping to conclusions

E3 2012 would be very unlikely though for the proper unveiling.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
Nintendogamer said:
Conegamer said:
Nintendogamer said:
Conegamer said:

E3 2012 would be very unlikely though for the proper unveiling.

I agree, some time in-between seems far more likely IMO