By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Is there any real reason why Idolmaster isn't also on PS3?

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

look at psp software amazing. i really feel NGP will sell bucketloads on launch week

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

FinalEvangelion said:

Is there any real reason why Idolmaster isn't also on PS3?

idol master's DLC revenue is world no.3

Japan gets so many cool games.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Kazukis said:

So was it 3DS launch that caused PSP 27% sales drop despite two major PSP game launch?

I can't think of any other reason.

If so concerned about PSP sale in Japan this year from now on, although Dissidia will help a lot soon.

It's more because it had such a boost two weeks ago that it can only drop no matter the games released.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Galaki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

if that was aimed at me

http://bulk2.destructoid.com/ul/195647-used-3ds-systems-and-games-around-tokyo-already/IMG_1416-noscale.jpg

What's wrong with you? I can't even agree with you?

I could see from that pic there there are over 100 used games for each. That's pretty bad. See how they all showed large prints of "3DS Used" right above the New Release for DS?

if what you used above wasn't sarcasm then go ahead and ignore what I said.

the system has been out for like a week with hw and sw already available for resale, I stated a fact. :) I'm sorry for not going to japan and into all shops to take pics of isles of used copies to match the used game isles of 100's of games at your local gigantic gamestop. truly sorry :( okie?

Isnt it normal practice with all console to be able to find used HW and SW already after 1 week? Is it particularly more noticeable on 3DS when compare to other past console? If not, whats the point of saying this?

Icyedge said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Galaki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

if that was aimed at me

http://bulk2.destructoid.com/ul/195647-used-3ds-systems-and-games-around-tokyo-already/IMG_1416-noscale.jpg

What's wrong with you? I can't even agree with you?

I could see from that pic there there are over 100 used games for each. That's pretty bad. See how they all showed large prints of "3DS Used" right above the New Release for DS?

if what you used above wasn't sarcasm then go ahead and ignore what I said.

the system has been out for like a week with hw and sw already available for resale, I stated a fact. :) I'm sorry for not going to japan and into all shops to take pics of isles of used copies to match the used game isles of 100's of games at your local gigantic gamestop. truly sorry :( okie?

Isnt it normal practice with all console to be able to find used HW and SW already after 1 week? Is it particularly more noticeable on 3DS when compare to other past console?

pretty sure it is...at least on the SW side. See my initial discussion with Jarrod was about with used games in the market already, how the legs will pan out for some of these games over the next few weeks (an issue ps3 is having since the used market is huge over there). I agree with him that in the least the most popular ones such as layton and sf4 should have some nice legs without a problem. I only posted the pic just to show that it wasn't exactly only crappy games being sold as used at the moment. nothing more nothing less.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Icyedge said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Galaki said:

Isnt it normal practice with all console to be able to find used HW and SW already after 1 week? Is it particularly more noticeable on 3DS when compare to other past console?

pretty sure it is...at least on the SW side. See my initial discussion with Jarrod was about with used games in the market already, how the legs will pan out for some of these games over the next few weeks (an issue ps3 is having since the used market is huge over there). I agree with him that in the least the most popular ones such as layton and sf4 should have some nice legs without a problem. I only posted the pic just to show that it wasn't exactly only crappy games being sold as used at the moment. nothing more nothing less.

Ok, if you know more on the matter let me know, im curious to see where its going.

Icyedge said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Icyedge said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Galaki said:

Ok, if you know more on the matter let me know, im curious to see where its going.

There's an article on it on destructoid (under the 3ds section) if you like. It has some info on it :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!