By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GDC ~ Nintendo's Conference.

dunno001 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Its been 25 years since then lawlawl.

It's actually been a little more. The crash was 1983-1984 for the worst times. There wasn't much of anything left to crash in 1985...

It's possible for it to happen again as well, and that's why I think Iwata raised valid concerns. Rising development costs combined with a devaluation of games could become a serious issue.

Around the Network

Can you somewhere watch the Zelda trailer?

Just saw the trailer on YouTube and it's laggy as hell.  Anyone know where I can find a better version?

Kenology said:

Just saw the trailer on YouTube and it's laggy as hell.  Anyone know where I can find a better version?

Don't think so...

Can you paste your version anyway?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Kenology said:

Here you go.

Around the Network
Ninpanda said:
Kenology said:

Here you go.

You're welcome... >_>

Ninpanda said:
Kenology said:

Here you go.

Thanks looks even better the 2nd time!

An official version of the Zelda trailer will be up all over teh internetz in HD in a short while.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Ninpanda said:
Ninpanda said:
Kenology said:

Here you go.

You're welcome... >_>

Why thank-you my good man. 

I have credited you with this find

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Video for those wanting it!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000