By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GDC ~ Nintendo's Conference.

Omg ZELDAAAA!!! :D

Oh and the mario game has made me too curious O_o

Around the Network

What a surprise no Vitality Sensor or Wii Relax

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

thx1139 said:

What a surprise no Vitality Sensor or Wii Relax

Wii 're Fucked?

Is there anywhere I can download the keynote video? I was unable to watch it live but want to see it.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)

Zelda trailer was expected, Mario game is a happy bonus. It's about time they try to recreate the appeal of 2D Mario in the 3D space.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

The 4 armed Stalfos looks badass as well

man, i cannot wait to see this game's version of the dark nut

Kennyheart said:

zelda 3d coming in june and minamoto is working on a way for all zelda fans to celebrate and new tralier of skyward.

This was an excellent keynote. I applaud and dance.

Ninpanda said:
Kenology said:

Just saw the trailer on YouTube and it's laggy as hell.  Anyone know where I can find a better version?

Here you go.

Thanks.

forest-spirit said:
dunno001 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Its been 25 years since then lawlawl.

It's actually been a little more. The crash was 1983-1984 for the worst times. There wasn't much of anything left to crash in 1985...

It's possible for it to happen again as well, and that's why I think Iwata raised valid concerns. Rising development costs combined with a devaluation of games could become a serious issue.

Oh, I wasn't disagreeing with the potential of a crash; hell, I've been saying that we're heading for another one for a few years now. And I still think we are- it's getting closer. I think that Nintendo also sees this, and is doing what they can to weather it. Keep costs down, quality and profit up, and they may again rise from the ashes like they did in 1985...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...