By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation...It's a religion

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Funny I'm the "sony hating" mod (at least that's what people tell me) and I land on Cardinal on that list, hell I almost have 50 games on my PSP and PS3 alone, add in PS1 and forget about it but yes I must be the worst Cardinal ever how much I "hate" Sony

There seems to be a lot of "Sony haters" as cardinals. This relgion is doomed to fail :p

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network
dsister said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Funny I'm the "sony hating" mod (at least that's what people tell me) and I land on Cardinal on that list, hell I almost have 50 games on my PSP and PS3 alone, add in PS1 and forget about it but yes I must be the worst Cardinal ever how much I "hate" Sony

There seems to be a lot of "Sony haters" as cardinals. This relgion is doomed to fail :p

So what you're saying is the dedicated people that love games and don't want to see any company do wrong are the ones buying and supporting Sony, while the people only dedicated to only Sony don't even support things like PSP?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Bishop.

You're all altar boys to Sony.

Tease.

CGI-Quality said:
Baalzamon said:
CGI-Quality said:

Another thing Gilga, you mustn't make the same mistake many gamers/journalists/fans make:

It's PlayStation....not Playstation.

I'm pretty certain you knew exactly what he meant.

I'm pretty certain it's more along the lines of me just poking fun at him (since we usually communicate that way). I'm not certain of your issue though.

My issue would be that I just walked out of Calc 3 when I made the comment...take no heed to it, my attitude has since calmed down :P

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Good to see things are progressing well, although no obvious conversions yet...

I'll compile the list in a couple hours.

Squilliam said:

You're all altar boys to Sony.

And we're all praying, worshipping, and kneeling to the Godstation, JeSONYsus and the Holy sPS3rit...

aww I'm a bishop

Baalzamon said:

What if we have previously owned one of the consoles...but had to sell it, along with ~30 games in order to fund the purchase of a certain newer console?

Otherwise I go from being a Bishop to a stupid ass alter server.

Edit: So allow me to be a Bishop based on past ownership and dedication towards Sony, and I will join the religion :)

Sorry a true Playstation fan would never sell a PlayStation game. I would never dream of getting rid of my games, even if I know I'll never play them again.

List complete, I'm sure there will be questions but remember I went by your game collection. If you hadn't upgraded then go upgrade it and repost here and I'll update the list, it's not that hard people don't be lazy, even if you own to many games to list just pick 50 PS games.

Also I forgot how much I hate typing your guys user names, why not make it something simple? :P lol

Go in the peace of the PS3.