By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation...It's a religion

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Acevil said:
Ajescent said:

I didn't get listed as a Cardinal? Boo you suck!

I think he picks randomly, and has a short attention to actual threads. Plus he puts the cateria as people who should put it in their signatures....but he doesn't really enforce it. Do you want that guy to be your leader? Makingmusic leader '11. 

And guess what?  MM is Catholic so he knows how this works

Ok now I need a new leader! :P

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Acevil said:
Ajescent said:

I think he picks randomly, and has a short attention to actual threads. Plus he puts the cateria as people who should put it in their signatures....but he doesn't really enforce it. Do you want that guy to be your leader? Makingmusic leader '11. 

Yes, I do.

Anyone wanna buy some "get out of hell free" cards?

I wanna be something.  I will take any job you give me. Including kEVIN Butler's butler

makingmusic476 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Acevil said:
Ajescent said:

Yes, I do.

Anyone wanna buy some "get out of hell free" cards?

hmmm how many sins do they cover lol?

I own 2 PS3's and a PS2, So I'm a bishop :D But in all seriousness, I'm a Priest based on this rating scale.

Around the Network
AOvechkin08 said:

I own 2 PS3's and a PS2, So I'm a bishop :D But in all seriousness, I'm a Priest based on this rating scale.

Awesome avatar.

I guess am a Bishop since I own a PS1 (trust me it is somewhere), PS2, PS3 and a PSP. I think I definately have atleast 40 games across those platforms.-

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Xbbjf9s said:

Depends on how much you pay.

Tell me your sins, brother, and I'll give you a price.

under statement hahahahaha

makingmusic476 said:
Xbbjf9s said:

hmm if i'm not married but I sleep with a married woman does that count as adultery lol? If so I need to cover two counts.

Xbbjf9s said:
makingmusic476 said:
Xbbjf9s said:

hmm if i'm not married but I sleep with a married woman does that count as adultery lol? If so I need to cover two counts.

Wait WHAT?

You serious?