By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation...It's a religion

makingmusic476 said:
Xbbjf9s said:
makingmusic476 said:
Xbbjf9s said:

hmmm how many sins do they cover lol?

Depends on how much you pay.

Tell me your sins, brother, and I'll give you a price.

hmm if i'm not married but I sleep with a married woman does that count as adultery lol? If so I need to cover two counts.

Wait WHAT?

You serious?

lol yeah. One I didn't know about until after the fact and the other was seperated while going through divorce (technically still married though) other than that I'm pretty clean.

Around the Network
Xbbjf9s said:

lol yeah. One I didn't know about until after the fact and the other was seperated while going through divorce (technically still married though) other than that I'm pretty clean.

Well, I can cover that.

Hang on while my secretary tallies the bill.

Ajescent said:

I didn't get listed as a Cardinal? Boo you suck!

Like I said update your game collection, it'll take 10 mins to update 50 Playstation games, dont be so lazy!

People need to learn to read, i.e. Acevil

Im new here and what is this.

I am a bishop.

I would like to be a cardinal, please. I own all four consoles, and 92 PlayStation games.

As I am an atheist, however, I will not put "PlayStation...it's a religion" in my sig. Perhaps "PlayStation Cardinal".

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:

I would like to be a cardinal, please. I own all four consoles, and 92 PlayStation games.

As I am an atheist, however, I will not put "PlayStation...it's a religion" in my sig. Perhaps "PlayStation Cardinal".

he seems to let that one slide most easily. :D

I guess I'm a cardinal

Zlejedi said:
Attoyou said:

So whos God? Sony?

Im a Cardinal, Bitchz!

Obviously Kaz ;)

Oh yeah I demand transfer to section XIII so I can deal with the filthy Wii X360 herectics

LOL! that's awesome

somebody should definitely write some scripture, that would be hilarious

i am Cardinal, Sony Akhbar!!!!!

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434