By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation...It's a religion

Meh. I'll be a cardinal then since I own them all...

Is that 50 games in total or on each platform? 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

wait..wut? i didnt read the entire thread but...WUT?!!

how does this thing work? you have to currently own or at one time or another owned the console?

and you should like have a ten commandemnts or something

ie

1. I am Playstation, the Gaming Brand all mighty and thou shalt not have any other brand game console before me...or at least not within 5ft of me...for I am a jealous bastard.

I dont own them all as i speak but i have bought the Ps1, ps2, psp, ps3 (I have 3 in house now)  and we had around 100 ps2 games and i have bought around 50 but traded alot of ps3 games. 

the PS1 is lost somewere (cant find it :( ), the PS2 was traded for an xbox360 (very upset over that) and i have 3 ps3's. 

so does that make me the top of the order. Me and my 3 brothers have been sony fans true and true for heading to 16 years now. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

The Pope is dead! Long live the Pope.

A rather strange idea...

Around the Network
mchaza said:

I dont own them all as i speak but i have bought the Ps1, ps2, psp, ps3 (I have 3 in house now)  and we had around 100 ps2 games and i have bought around 50 but traded alot of ps3 games. 

the PS1 is lost somewere (cant find it :( ), the PS2 was traded for an xbox360 (very upset over that) and i have 3 ps3's. 

so does that make me the top of the order. Me and my 3 brothers have been sony fans true and true for heading to 16 years now. 

I'm almost considering banning your ass from this thread just for doing that, no true fan would ever consider that...shame shame.

Either way you have no games in your game collection so update it so I can put you in the list.

@Conegamer, your game collection says otherwise, so you gotta update it if you wanna be on the list.

Umbasa.

Gilgamesh said:
mchaza said:

I'm almost considering banning your ass from this thread just for doing that, no true fan would ever consider that...shame shame.

Either way you have no games in your game collection so update it so I can put you in the list.

@Conegamer, your game collection says otherwise, so you gotta update it if you wanna be on the list.

Umbasa.

my brother traded in my ps2, its me and my 2 brothers. My oldest traded in the PS2 because he couldn't affford an ps3 and wanted an an new console. trust me it was depressing since i was playing the ps2 every day. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

If it comes down to this, consider me a Crusader who gets his hands stained with the blood of fanboy wars and inminent and ever threatening bans for the sake of stating the unquestionable superiority of Sony in front of all the half-ass contenders that come to be Microsoft and Nintendo.

Preach on Popes, Cardinals, Bishops and Priests that, even though I have been there for Sony since the day of the Playstation (even before the PSOne) and was trained at enemy territory with the NES and SNES, I will support our cause by getting my hands dirty at close combat with the enemy.

May Sony continue its reign over the gaming world by providing quality, cuantity, diversity and the most solid efforts of proving that videogames are a form of art.

This is war and with us is the God of War and, with him, no battle will be lost.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

mchaza said:
Gilgamesh said:
mchaza said:

Umbasa.

my brother traded in my ps2, its me and my 2 brothers. My oldest traded in the PS2 because he couldn't affford an ps3 and wanted an an new console. trust me it was depressing since i was playing the ps2 every day. 

Glad you clarified that, your soul is back to black.

AbbathTheGrim said:

If it comes down to this, consider me a Crusader who gets his hands stained with the blood of fanboy wars and inminent and ever threatening bans for the sake of stating the unquestionable superiority of Sony in front of all the half-ass contenders that come to be Microsoft and Nintendo.

Preach on Popes, Cardinals, Bishops and Priests that, even though I have been there for Sony since the day of the Playstation (even before the PSOne) and was trained at enemy territory with the NES and SNES, I will support our cause by getting my hands dirty at close combat with the enemy.

May Sony continue its reign over the gaming world by providing quality, cuantity, diversity and the most solid efforts of proving that videogames are a form of art.

This is war and with us is the God of War and, with him, no battle will be lost.

I like your spirit. I shall dub thee Crusader.