By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation...It's a religion

If I joined I'd be a cardinal.

For now though, I think I'll remain an atheist, PC Gaming eltist!

Around the Network

Is there actualy a quick way to add games say from a check box list, or do you really have to search for each game and add them individually?

Also in my previous count of games i hadnt counted PSN games, god knows how many if we include them lol 

Then consider me God. PS1,PocketStation, PS2 PSP,PS3 all that plus over 100 games. Not all are listed on the VGC, dont have the time to list all, just my favs.  Matter a fact i had go hunting for a battery for my PocketStation in November, i just had this urg after like 10 years to continue to level up my chochobo from FF8, that mini game earned me some great items in FF8, possibly one of the best mini games in a Final Fantasy game.

I'm a bishop, apparently.

And your own Playstation collection ain't that impressive. Coup d'état, anybody?

Wow... I don't even know what to say.

Around the Network

These requirements are stupid >___>

I own[ed]:

1 PS; 20 games

4 [PS2s]; ~18 games

1 PS3; 13 games

PSN; 3 games

2 [PSPs]; 3 games [8 games]

For PSP that's a total of 11 games

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:

These requirements are stupid >___>

I own[ed]:

1 PS; 20 games

4 [PS2s]; ~18 games

1 PS3; 13 games

PSN; 3 games

2 [PSPs]; 3 games [8 games]

For PSP that's a total of 11 games

Agreed...for those who actually keep all their games...not me (ugh), 50 games is not that many at all between 3 systems and a handheld, and there are probably 100's of users (if not over a thousand) on vgchartz alone that would classify as a Cardinal.

Also, number of games that one owns does not equal how devoted somebody is towards Sony.  The most devoted Sony fan ever may not have been able to become a fan until the PS2 era, and then not afford more than a game per year, for instance.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I would be a Cardinal if it wasn't for the fact that I don't like handhelds. I have the 50 games required and the 3 consoles. I'll settle for Bishop I guess.

Signature goes here!

Funny I'm the "sony hating" mod (at least that's what people tell me) and I land on Cardinal on that list, hell I almost have 50 games on my PSP and PS3 alone, add in PS1 and forget about it but yes I must be the worst Cardinal ever how much I "hate" Sony

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

CGI-Quality said:

Another thing Gilga, you mustn't make the same mistake many gamers/journalists/fans make:

It's PlayStation....not Playstation.

I'm pretty certain you knew exactly what he meant.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.