By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LG gets injunction against PS3 sales in Europe!?

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Americant_heroxbox said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

MediaWorld Italy is currently offering PS3 at 249€ while stocks last, on a 4k stock, two days ago they were still available (while KZ3 standard edition was already sold out, only limited edition with helgan helmet and bundles with PS3 were still available), so anyone in Italy wanting one, hurry up, but it could be too late...

Anyhow, Sony started this little legal war, most probably it will end with a settlement and cross licensing instead of Sony winning about those smartphones as it initially hoped. Luckily for Sony, shit arrived too late to ruin KZ3 launch, haters will be pissed off...   

LG koreans hate k3 ...ha ha ha ha ,,ohhh m$  paid for this?...lol

I know Korean consoles are far superior to those amateur boxes Sony, MS and Nintendo flood the markets with, what a shame it's so difficult to find them!

Well,''Welcome To The patent asiatic tiger War''! cry or Laugh....

Around the Network

man and why Europe and not America...PS3 finally got a great time here and then LG comes through and bitch around...

wasn't the LG lawsuit a response to a lawsuit Sony threw at them in the first place? in any case sony is doing pretty bad with wanting to be the figure of justice ^^

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Was Sony's legal department bored or why are they starting legal wars everywhere?! o_O

It doesn't seem to work out for them so far...

hey... no problemo.. next firmware update Sony removes Blu Ray playback.. problem solved! ;)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Sony is a good company.  LG is a good company.  The PS3 is TOO important to Sony.  A settlement WILL be reached in due time.  I'd say within a week from a consumer's point of view it would have been as if the lawsuit never happened.  Game on, guys.

I THINK THIS FACE SUMS UP HOW I FEEL!!!

NiKKoM said:

hey... no problemo.. next firmware update Sony removes Blu Ray playback.. problem solved! ;)

lol oddly it could be MS that would end up hurting a bit here as well as Sony if they do this, MS own the rights and get fees for some of the Blu-Ray codecs afaik haha! - 47 million or so less Blu-Ray Players around would surely put a dent in royalties and sting them a little too

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

kurasakiichimaru said:

M$ backing LG confirmed??? :(

Yea thats what it is, give me a break.

Sony f'ed with LG first and now are paying the price.

DeduS said:

Was Sony's legal department bored or why are they starting legal wars everywhere?! o_O

It doesn't seem to work out for them so far...

Yep they started this sh-t and now it's bitting them in the a--